They almost forgot the second hotfix nerf.

•When immune to the stun of following abilities, Maim, Bash, and Hammer of Justice will no longer cause player spells to be interrupted but they will still interrupt NPCs.

Take THAT you Ret/Rogue and Feral/Rogue combos and your over-representation. Fling faceroll teams am I right? Its not like feral druids have 0%, thats right 0%, representation in higher rating brackets......right? Also since this seems to be the new theme, I was on my fresh 80 in level 70 epics and I got facerolled by a Hunter's pet. Please remove hunter's pets.

Re: They almost forgot the second hotfix nerf.

a hunter pet can faceroll?

can it also /facepalm?

If so, can a hunter have his pet please do it at this pointless whining thread?

Thanks!

Question #1:

Which is more pointless: venting frustration on a thread or finding threads that really don't have a purpose and pointing it out?

Question #2:

Do you watch the weather channel with your significant other, then immediately after the forecast make the same prediction?

I'd say the first one is more pointless, since there wouldn't be any second one if there was no first

Second question I don't get, sorry. What's your point?

15+ Year Old Account

This really doesn't change much :P

For the mentioned combos, the rogue has two different interrupts out of the stun DRs, Kick and Gouge, and the feral druid has one, Feral Charge in bearform. And this is without counting any CC like Sap, Cyclone, Blind, or in case of retris, Repentance.

Believe me, if you hate these "facerolling teams" you better be at peace, because they will keep owning you. The interrupt part was intended to be a PvE buff in the first place, and it still affects PvE. On PvP side, sure it's somewhat a nerf, but it really won't change anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nenji
    You are a whiny little bastard...
    lol