Suggestions/ Advices

Hello fellow palllyz,

I saw lots of paladin forums, QQs, troll'ers and flamers in there, saw a lot of comments about gearing etc., and instant flamezor3rs to respond that...

I'm playing over 2,5 years now with no vacations and not long time ago, i decided to reroll with a bunch of friends - chosen a realm and oposite fraction. Have played decently in s3/s4 with my not-so-troll'ish rogue.
    I'm playing my paladin now for 2,5 month only, here's the 1ink (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...aker&n=Tankete). I've seen huge amount of forums about gearing the paladin and it's theorycrafts and still i'm confusing myself a little about enchants and gems of my holy-pvp gear. Spec 51/20/0 that i'm using is fine, tho i know some people would say that switching 3/3 to Sacred Cleansing from JotP is a better choise. ( /care? it's my spec, i don't care if ppl wil flame here and I DO trust that i'll find replys of ppl with bra1nz )

Last night i started to play 2v2 with a ret pala, who knows what items are worth combining between pvp and pve aspects, when usage of those are in arenas with me. He mixxed his gear pretty tight and i joined him team after a warm-up, rating flowz up fairly nice comparing to what "rated" teams we got during last night, my ret pala has ~550 resi his arenas' outfit and imho, setups like -
    1.Holadin/DK 2.Holadin/Warr 3.Resto druid/Warr 4.Resto druid/Rogue
    5.Mage/Rogue 6.SP/Lock 7.Dics Priest/Rogue 8. Dics Priest/Warr
    9.Resto Shaman/Surv Hunter

are viable in 2s - they're splattered of my mate's iron fist like dropping water on rock. Yes, i was a little impresed what ret pala can do in arenas, when i saw it with my own eyes ( plate wearer with 600-700resi, eats 6-7k crits from my ret pala when he has "wings" activated on him ).

Things that do confuse me and of which i'm hoping to get advices and suggestions here are:
    1.How do holy-pvp paladins mix their gear (most common item slots that are equipped of pve item in place of pvp)?
    2.With the most likely upcoming changes of "Illumination" in which i believe that this will be done - what proposals you'd suggest for gemming/enchanting my items.
    3.What amount of resi is enought for holy paladin, at lets say ~2k rating in 2s.

Thank you for your time spent here, when you'll be replying and i hope to see good thoughts.

Re: Suggestions/ Advices

Adamson, why'd you ask of my nationality ? Does that change anything to you ?

Quote Originally Posted by Adamson
    Are you french?
    Got a problem with french people ? , cauz you'll be in all kinds of shit

Is Laugthing Skull in the "new" Cataclysm battlegroup ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoopie
    this change is to help players like you..... you know..night elf with tyrannical beheader...

Azharok - Dalaran EU

I'm playing in EU's strongest BG - Cyclone / ( merged with german BG ) so ppl c'mon share your thoughts with my given questions.

15+ Year Old Account

1) go find out for yourself? seriously, if you have a full pvp and pve set, just mix it and see whats best mix of healing/survivability

2) why prepare for soemthing that might not even happen? just play arena and untill illumination changes are announced, then you can change your gear/gems/enchants more.