YAPST/Why did my thread get locked?

So, I made a thread on Paladin EU forums named YAPST (Yet Another Paladin Suggestion Topic) and it got locked.
    Would like to hear your opinions about my ideas for ret tree and also get an answer why did my topic get locked.

This is how my topic looked like:

Instead of Seal of Command new talent similar to shamans Flame shock:
    Wrath of Light or something like that (cba to name it now)
    Does low direct dmg (like 700 non-crit in top gear) and then ticks for 15sec.
    10sec CD.
    Big range, ~30 yards.
    Doesn't tick while Repentanced or just doesn't break Repentance at all.

Vindication
    Gives the Paladin's damaging attacks a chance to reduce the target's attributes by 20% for 15 sec.
    In addition, when your Vindication triggers target gains <insert debuff> which grants your Divine Storm 100% chance to reduce healing on target by 25% for 15sec. Lasts 3sec.

Sanctity of Battle
    Increases your chance to critically hit with all spells and attacks by 1/2/3%. In addition, your Wrath of Light DoT has 10/20/30% chance to increase critical strike chance of your Crusader strike by 100% (or less, depends if it would be too much). Lasts 3sec. Cannot occur more then once every x seconds.
    No longer increases damage of CS and exorcism by 15%.

Eye for an Eye
    All criticals against you cause 10% of the damage taken to the attacker as well. The damage caused by Eye for an Eye will not exceed 50% of the Paladin's total health. In addition, each time your Eye for an Eye triggers you gain 10% increased movement speed for 5sec.

The Art of War
    Increases the damage of your Judgement and Crusader Strike abilities by 10% on targets affected by Wrath of Light spell and when these abilities critically hit your next Flash of Light spell becomes instant cast. In addition, increases damage of your Divine Storm by 10%. (So paladins AoE dmg isn't lowered)
    No more permament 10% dmg increase on Judgement, CS and DS.

These changes would reduce paladins faceroll burst by alot and would require player to be focused if he wants to do maximum damage and make burst.
    Would also make paladin less kiteable due to Eye for an Eye change.
    Would increase paladins dmg in PvE coz of new spell. In PvP also, but it's not gamebreaking spell due to it's low dmg.
    And on the end, give paladins a chance to kill READ: GOOD HEALERS (not the ones that get killed in 5sec coz they didn't heal self and then cry) outside of lucky HoJ lucky bursts due to Vindication change.

Thoughts?
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Isabis

Re: YAPST/Why did my thread get locked?

Lets give Ret paladins everything!

Just l1play instead of asking for OP passive buffs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish8586
    I tihnk wehn naruto uses teh spirit bomb on vegeta den he will b defeated and tehn he can fite teh homonclus taht ed made cuz he cant cuz its his mawm!!! ^______________________^

Quote Originally Posted by Flaming_rain
    PALA OP,
    L2P LOL GTFO!!111
    Dude, I bet you got so many posts coz you are posting every stupid thing u got in your mind.
    Just don't post if you don't have anything useful to respond with.

he is right though... paladins should be able 2 be kited... all classes needs a weakness...

i mean, im a boomkin, my weakness is rogues, but i can kill other melee classes cuz i have alot of armor and my attacks ignore theirs + i can heal... a paladin can heal himself and has bubble and so forth... its not like the miss survivability

Eye for an Eye suggestion is a minor buff and why do I think it wouldn't be OPed to implement it?
    Pala has no snares, slows, interrupts and 25% increased speed (15% from Pursuit of justice and 10% from Eye for an Eye) is a great replacement for those 3. You would only run faster if you get critted constantly.
    Sanctity of Battle and Art of war are not buffs. They are minor buffs for those who know what they are doing and not mindlesly spamming 3 buttons.
    You lose 15% dmg on CS if you don't watch your procs and also 15% on Exorcism. Also additional 10% on Judgement, CS and DS if you don't keep DoT up.
    It would make paladin less faceroll and u would actually need to watch for procs to keep dmg up, not just spam 3 buttons one after another. Not to mention it would make paladin more fun in PvE. You would actually need to keep attention when using abilities.

Maybe have it consumed by those abilities as well, unless they glyph for it (as with the shaman as well)?
    No, no consuming coz you would lose 10% dmg on Judgement, CS and DS if DoT isn't up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kish8586
    Well then, you'd better make sure the DoT is up then, huh? :P

The cooldown is longer than the duration as you wrote it, which means it could be up all the time. That doesn't prevent faceroll, it just adds one more button to the rotation, that is easily refreshed.

As a compromise between having it consumed and having it last the full duration, perhaps give it charges like Stormstrike? Thus it could be:

Wrath of Light
    XX% of base mana 30 second cooldown
    Range - 30 yards
    The paladin assaults the target with a blast of holy magic. Damages the target for 700 damage, and deals 700 more damage over 30 seconds. In addition, the paladin's next three special attacks against the target deal 10% additional damage, but consume 33% of the DoT's total duration. Damage over time does not cancel Repentance.

An example scenario:

Code:
    Paladin engages boss.

Paladin casts Wrath of Light, does 700 damage and debuff is applied.

Debuff ticks once during GCD.

Paladin casts Crusader Strike. Crusader Strike gains additional 10% damage due to Wrath of Light. Wrath of Light's remaining duration reduced to 8 seconds (13 seconds - 5 seconds).

Debuff ticks again during GCD.

etc etc.
    You probably noticed that I increased the cooldown. This is because I feel that having a cooldown of the same length as other paladin attacks would just make this one more key in the faceroll. By enlongating the duration and causing duration reduction, the paladin will have to make a choice (assuming the Sanctity of Battle
    change you made applies as well.)

A) Paladin uses primarily Crusader Strike. This is to capitalize on the increased crit chance, damage bonus and DoT component of the situation for long-term, non-burst fights.

B) Paladin uses CS, DS, Exorcism in quick succession as now. This will quickly consume the WoL debuff in a damage augmented burst form, but will cause WoL to terminate early into the cooldown, which will cause subsequent damage to be lesser until the debuff is restored.

Woah I don't understand a half what u wrote there tbh.
    I see u wrote it lasts 30sec and then 13sec in calculation for some reason tho.
    Well, I think DPSing without debuff for such a long time wouldn't be good coz you would lose 10% dmg.
    Idea about DoT is really great imo but too bad it doesn't matter here since blizz doesn't read it. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Smellyjelly
    exactly so stop posting shitty suggestions about paladins
    MMO Community has a largest amount of trolls on the planet I think.
    Seriously, nowhere else I find so much trolling and cursing as here.

Quote Originally Posted by Smellyjelly
    orly?
    you don't
    fuck
    get a life

Quote Originally Posted by Darkent
    get a life
    why so srs fwend?

troltrolltrolltroll

fee fi fo fum

oh wait... that's a giant...

Dick!

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

i have the feeling that this is gonna get locked too

15+ Year Old Account

Inb4lock!

troll troll troll troll troll troll troll

they see me trollin!

...sorry, just had to do that
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

OHHOH
    an all in one class.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinshiva
    why so srs fwend?

troltrolltrolltroll

fee fi fo fum

oh wait... that's a giant...

Dick!
    haha I must admit I found that quite funny.

These paladin threads sure are entertaining if nothing else.