Fresh lvl 80 shaman

Where to begin? Do dailies and get my rep up with a certain faction? Get into heroics?

First lvl 80 and I need a little help on getting geared as fast as possible for heroics and raids.

This is my guy http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ond&n=Italyguy

Any help would be appreciated.

My OH right now is way better than what i had before. (i know Slow/slow for both weapons)

Re: Fresh lvl 80 shaman

Well the first thing I would do if I were you is fix up your Enhance spec. first off take all the points out of convection, elemental warding (this is leaning more towards PVP, not really PVE), reverberation, and elemental focus. One thing about enhancement is that if you play it right and know the correct rotation you will never run out of mana. stick 5 points in concussion, 2 in call of flame, and the last 5 in elemental fury. Once again in the enhancement tree, toughness is more of a PVP talent. doesn't benefit raiding at all. stick 2 points in improved shields and the other 3 in static shock.

Gear wise, go for your new weapons first and foremost IMO. run H culling of strat for the OH Pride. After that might wanna go to H nexus for the Dragon blood trinket. Just run heroics like crazy till you can get MH Greed. Even in blues with new weapons you could jump right into Naxx 10 man to pick up some more gear and still range pretty well on the DPS charts.