New mount changes

Surprised no one from the arena community was mentioning anything about the 1.5 second cast time being put on mounts.

Looks like chasing people round pillars just got more frustrating!

/discuss

Re: New mount changes

My only concern with this change is how long til 3.2 comes out so I know whether to level my druid through outland now, or wait til I can fly around.

Solution: Make mounts unusable in arena. Ta da. Even if they don't I can't see it being -too- big of a hit for most comps.

I rather like the changes. Convenience fixes are always nice, and as an altaholic, the cheaper and earlier mounts will make my life more pleasant when I reroll. The faster standard flying is pretty sexy too, always thought it was stupid that ground mounts can outrun my gryphon. I've never been able to save up to 5k gold save for once, and it's on a toon I don't play anymore. :x Doh. (bad spending habits ftl)

big mobility buff to pallies. lol

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

as a drood I oom too much - i want a 2 min CD on innervate and to be able to drink on my mount!!!

i.e. I seriously hope that this A: doesnt go into arena B: causes mounts in arena to be banned

Imo flying mounts should never have been implemented into the game at all. > Reducing cast time, costs and level requirements for the ground mounts isn´t really that big of a deal I think.
    and for the guys who didnt read the latest hmm about 5? retpaladin changes, they arent fotm anymore since long, fotm right now is warlock and priest obviously...

Quote Originally Posted by Gahno
    Imo flying mounts should never have been implemented into the game at all. > Reducing cast time, costs and level requirements for the ground mounts isn´t really that big of a deal I think.
    rmm.. wat

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species

Quote Originally Posted by Mysmere
    rmm.. wat
    I'm buffled as well

Quote Originally Posted by Farah
    I'm buffled as well
    So am I

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Farah
    I'm buffled as well
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by Somnio
    ?
    i admire your follow through. how can i be like you?

Buffaloed?

Quote Originally Posted by Mysmere
    i admire your follow through. how can i be like you?
    I´m just gonna quote you and write something with lol in it.

Looouuud noises!!
    and for the guys who didnt read the latest hmm about 5? retpaladin changes, they arent fotm anymore since long, fotm right now is warlock and priest obviously...

I´m just gonna quote you and write something with lol in it.

Looouuud noises!!
    You are still NOT making any sense!

Hopefully they keep the 3 second cast in arena. Being able to mount and run in 1.5 seconds is going to lead to more draws, and fights that go on for way too long. As a NE priest the ability to fear, shadowmeld and mount in less than 4 seconds will quickly be labled as OP and make fights I should lose turn into 50min draws as I run away to get my CD's, regen, and let my HoT's tick. Not quite nitro boots but still pretty gamebreaking.

Explanation of the post nobody understood:
    At first I make the statement that flying mounts should never have been implemented into the game. By that I meant I don´t like flying mounts at all.
    I then wrote "Reducing cast time, costs and level requirements for the ground mounts isn´t really that big of a deal I think." and by that I meant that I don´t think that the changes that will me made to all mounts probably won´t affect playstyles of those who play arena.

Sorry if I´m not making any sense. Is it my language?