Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Well Read but still ?'s

CQC is more important for the mainhand component of a nice fist weapon. 5% extra crit on your main hand = 5% more critical sinister strikes which in turn yields more combo points. This could be the cause of your "energy regen" feeling lower. It's most likely CP generation slowing from not having a fist weapon. Given, the sword is a small bit above your fist, I'd look into going combat swords and finding a suitable offhand. Mainhand weapon specialization tends to matter more, especially for combo point generation. If you really have no offhand swords to your disposal, I'd get on some 10man malygos/sarth/naxx runs in hopes to either get a suitable offhand for combat swords or a better mainhand for CQC. Or maybe you'll get lucky and next H-naxx clear you'll nab a Calamaties Grasp and rock out some BiS T7 loot =D

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Well Read but still ?'s

For the time being then, I should put the fist back on till I get the good off hand sword to do the spec chg?

Or go ahead with the weapons I have and chg the spec now? while looking for a better OH sword?

Seems no matter what drops, it's always a little off somewhere. Weapons not right for my spec, or vice versa.

Guess I could always go to a training dummy and compare the sword / webbed death and fist / webbed death - see what difference there is at a base level. Maybe even chg my 2nd spec to a combat sword so I can us it with the sword combo.

IDK - can't seem to keep up with it all.
    If two people are exactly alike, one is not necessary.