Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: [Resto] How much mana is enough?

Guardian spirit, pain suppression, sac, ret pally with imp freedom, bop.. There's ways to survive it if you look at videos.

Also unless my math is wrong, the roots will only hit for 15228 which is 9137 (The highest it can hit) with the 60% increased nature damage factored in. It's also nature damage so some of that damage can be mitigated.

Iron Roots

Frost dks in arena do half that much (8k crits with almost 1k resil is fair), and destro locks do 3/5 that much so that's really not that much damage if you look at it in retrospect.

Quitting the fail that WoW has become when Aion comes out. No point to play hardcore when any idiot can have the same gear as you.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

ive done the fight few times in 25man hard-mode, have u? and u cant react with pain suppression, guardian spirit on a case where u take 23-25k damage in a second, eod.

It's not every bloody second. And I have attempted her with 3 tree hard mode with 2 guilds that needed a resto shaman, after I left my previous guild. If you want to know my story we can talk in pms if you want.

Quitting the fail that WoW has become when Aion comes out. No point to play hardcore when any idiot can have the same gear as you.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Brokenmirror
    It's not every bloody second.
    ofc not, but happens quite often, especially the incoming damagefactor is increased alot if you suck on the game (or in this case, if u suck on that certain encounter)

yes its alot and alot of healing and healers have to deal with it, but stupid, retarded and noskill playing will lead up to a wipe despite you having the best healers in the world in your raid, to put it more simply

Not sure if you're directing those "yous" at me. :-\

I did say I was going to do 2-3 tree, so if we avoid the iron root tree, it honestly doesn't seem that hard.

I used to be in a serious guild back in BC on my other shaman btw. Just got accepted to a college in the states, and lag prevented me from playing on EU servers.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

you means more or less "everyone else but not me", nothing personal u know