Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Altaholic needs your help

Okay so I've been playing the expansion for awhile. I have leveled a couple of toons to 80, got purples and settled into the ol dailies until raid days routine and its at this point when i get a little bored and start a new alt. Im looking for suggestions here what classes do you guys enjoy leveling/raiding with the most? what races? My 80's are shaman and dk btw. thanks for the input
    The true vanilla wow test is whether or not they miss Vanilla. If they do, they didn't play in Vanilla.

Re: Altaholic needs your help

get new better gear

when ur bored pvp for a bit

when ur bored of that raid some more

Wazdakka

"Which class should I roll?"
    Please do not start a new topic if the topic's subject is "Which class should I roll"?
    We tolerated such threads for a while, but as it turns out, the same answers keep coming back, and no real discussion can ever get started as quite often the OP doesn't provide enough information about himself and his playstyle to get a decent topic going.

If you wish to find out more information about specific classes, feel free to browse our Class Forums. You can also try to use the forum's search function if you have a specific question about a class.
    Pick a class you haven't played. Play it.

Id say roll a Priest since everyone needs priests

Or a druid/pally since u can do multiple roles.

I've got shaman and DK 80's too. I've gotten warrior and priest alts to 70, and a druid to 75. They were each interesting to level 'cause they're very different. Particularly if you levelled your shaman as Enhancement, I'd recommend Shadow Priest or Balance Druid as being a very different way of playing. Druid is more flexible in the endgame, and even while levelling you have options, so it's probably the one I'd suggest to go with now.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

yeah i think i'm gonna go with druid i just wish alliance didn't have to be a night elf bleh
    The true vanilla wow test is whether or not they miss Vanilla. If they do, they didn't play in Vanilla.

Wheres the Pony Slaystation when you need the advice on an altoholic
    Everthing is so much easier when you stop giving a shit

Hunter. Take people's gear.

15+ Year Old Account

personally this is why i have alts. i leveled each toon for a role. i have not payed for dual spec on any toons so far. my main for most of wow (classic,tbc,wotlk) has always been my hunter. toward the end of tbc i changed to my priest as shadow for raid buffs. when wotlk released i leveled my pali who was not even 70 to provide my guild a tank and raid leader.

basically now i have a tanking toon in my Pali, a dps toon in my Hunter, and i put my healing boots back on for my priest. when its time to raid i don't care what i play, i just say what do we need i'll get on that toon. when somebody in guild wants an x, y, z they can send me a tell and i can help. currently i'm leveling a Sham as enchancement to have a melee dps and having similar gear/requirements to my hunter makes things a little easier while still being a change.

so since you have a DK is it a tank if so roll a true dps. you have a Sham is it dps, if so roll a healer. if both are dps then all i can say is a druid might be your best bet because you can try both healing and tanking. personally i wouldn't go dps on my next toon if they other two i have are dps already, just more of the watch the big numbers stroke my epeen type gameplay, i like feeling like i contribute to keeping people alive, or getting beat in the face and keeping others from getting beat lol.

Quote Originally Posted by IceyDevil
    Hunter. Take people's gear.
    hmmm hunters only take people's weapons

shaman are the ones who take people's gear
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by alt-ithist
    hmmm hunters only take people's weapons

shaman are the ones who take people's gear
    exactly lol.

/roll 1-8
    if ( roll == 1 )
    alt = Warrior;
    if ( roll == 2 )
    alt = Druid;
    if ( roll == 3)
    alt = Hunter;
    if ( roll == 4 )
    alt = Priest;
    if ( roll == 5 )
    alt = Mage;
    if ( roll == 6 )
    alt = Rogue;
    if ( roll == 7 )
    alt = Paladin;
    if ( roll == 8 )
    alt = Warlock;

return alt;

Quote Originally Posted by Bananengurke
    /roll 1-8
    if ( roll == 1 )
    alt = Warrior;
    if ( roll == 2 )
    alt = Druid;
    if ( roll == 3)
    alt = Hunter;
    if ( roll == 4 )
    alt = Priest;
    if ( roll == 5 )
    alt = Mage;
    if ( roll == 6 )
    alt = Rogue;
    if ( roll == 7 )
    alt = Paladin;
    if ( roll == 8 )
    alt = Warlock;

return alt;
    win

I started a hunter alt myself, played both a druid and shaman (shaman mostly, druid as pvp etc) so decided to go for a pure dps, and myself was just intrigued with hunters

Deleted

Getting a bit tired of quoting myself, so I'll just link you to someone who did it for me.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.ph...758#msg1019758

Read our Forum Guidelines please.