need help with LB regu and regrow timer addon

Hi I'm currently using x-perl. The problem is that the HoT look small in the target and not big like all DoT. I need an addon that I could keep track of the time of my HoT. I try using rewatch but is a raid ui and is interfering with x-perl. Just need something that I only see the timer of my target.thx in advance

Re: need help with LB regu and regrow timer addon

grid

or try lifebloomer http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...febloomer.aspx which is a secondary add-on

u can change the buff size in player options buff=rejuv + regrowth
    type /xperl then play around with that.

also i'd recommend checking all and all in the global tab and also checking buff countdown and buff cooldown
    set the time left to 20

this will allow u to see countdowns without having to mouse over in the frames.

u can also check double sized buffs in the party area and the player area, just go thru the tabs and check it in all of them if you want that.

Quartz Castbar + Buff/Debuff bars.

And for the i hotted 3 tanks which one do i need to refresh: i just count in my head.

I use Debuff Filter (DFilter). You can customize it a lot better then most mods. Like setting it to watch just your LB's, or other Druids LB's, Your buffs, your targets buffs/debuffs. It's just good for everything for buff tracking including heal tracking.

Thx a lot for all the reply. I'm going to try them.

Grid Status - HoT's

Works for me ;D
    Game Mechanics Enthusiast. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Chilla
    Grid Status - HoT's

Works for me ;D
    this

Grid is seriously the way to go. I had been using Xperl for over 2 years (and I liked it a lot) when I switched. The amount of information and the efficiency with which you get it is absurd. Personally, I elongated the bars to make the transition smoother. Those squares rub me the wrong way, and (for me) the familiarity makes up for the relative loss of screen space.