Thread: leveling build

leveling build

hello im gonna start leveling my 70 now and i need help with a elemental spec , i got elemental gear so i think the best build for is something with elemental , should i use a hybrid build or ? need help pls!

Re: leveling build

thanks alot really appreciated ,thanks!! what is the rotation like on mobs? and what glyphs should i pick ?

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

lb lb lb until you get LvB, then FS LvB LB loot and gogo

CL is fine now and then too if no manaprobs, glyphs for what u prefer

Quote Originally Posted by tears
    lb lb lb until you get LvB, then FS LvB LB loot and gogo

CL is fine now and then too if no manaprobs, glyphs for what u prefer

okay , what totems should i use ?

Quote Originally Posted by zkillon

okay , what totems should i use ?
    I would use Totem of Wrath Glyph and keep the buff up on you. As for dropping totems, I would say just drop Wrath untill Blizzard implements the Multiple totem dropping at the same time. Stuff will die to quickly to be dropping totems, unless you're killing a grp of mobs that are close together.

Quote Originally Posted by Heilt
    I would use Totem of Wrath Glyph and keep the buff up on you. As for dropping totems, I would say just drop Wrath untill Blizzard implements the Multiple totem dropping at the same time. Stuff will die to quickly to be dropping totems, unless you're killing a grp of mobs that are close together.
    true, i get oom all the time

Yeah its no worth dropping totems unless its a biiig group or elite, mobs die too fast (might also have been me levelling in sunwell gear ;D)

Still they should die too fast, that the totem dropping is just a waste of mana

Deleted

i wouldnt skill it that way °_°

1. you dont need astral shift b/c the mobs wont get closer then 5yds
    2. no hit? wtf more hit = more dmg
    3. lava flows is needed when u got LvB
    4. imp nova totem °_° u will always popp the wrath totem, there is no place for nova totem !
    5. imp wolf : no melee hits, no need to run away

my talent-guess:

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?sham...0&version=9947

i just lvld my ele shami the last weeks.. doing 1500 dps on normal mobs at lvl ~70 (in greens.. enough crit and little bit haste + BoA items)

so far

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kandera
    1. you dont need astral shift b/c the mobs wont get closer then 5yds
    if pvp-server, u do need that to have even a slightiest chances on some 1on1 / gank-situations. its not 100% pve game, remember?

2. no hit? wtf more hit = more dmg
    overrated while leveling.
    3. lava flows is needed when u got LvB
    u get it @ lvl 75, if u would look a bit closer for the talent tree, its required for lvl 70.
    4. imp nova totem °_° u will always popp the wrath totem, there is no place for nova totem !
    using wrath totem while leveling/grinding is uh oh, waste of this and that, sure its imba for dungeons but this aint 100% of dungeons while leveling?
    5. imp wolf : no melee hits, no need to run away
    once again something to save your ass + you really dont wanna mount up 24/7 while moving 50yards

but ye maybe the guy is on pve (treehugging) -server and no need for pvp-situation-talents so u can just delete my suggestion