Darkmoon Card:Blue Dragon

First i want to say hey to the big priest community
    I started this topic to discuss if Darkmoon Card:Blue Dragon is ok for a priest.
    What do you say guys?
    In my oppinion is a nice trinket but not a very nice one.....I am saying that it's nice cause all priests would love to have 100% mana reg.
    /discuss

Re: Darkmoon Card:Blue Dragon

It used to be ridiculously awesome granting some 400 Mp5 or so. Nowadays, it's just good, but granting a wildly varying return depending on luck and how often you spam spells; some 17-186 MP5. But it's also only good if you are in need of manaregen. The major downsides to the trinket is a complete lack of stat boost, a very unreliable proc (sometimes proccing ten times in a single fight, sometimes only four times in whole a week), and the fact that you constantly have to swap it out on vehicle based fights.

I would refer you to the stickied thread above regarding mana-regen-trinket comparisons, but that's kinda like advertising :P

Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Hey, don't apologise for advertising that mana regen trinket thread, it is a really good resource
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

This was really amazing and almost BiS through BC and the start of wrath, but as others said the lack of stats hurts.
    But what killed this trinket was the spirit OOFSR nerf, it's just not worth what it used to be.
    Bringing the "hardcoar" to casual since 2009.

I have had it since it was implemented, the fact is the procs are just TOO random to really be great for healing.

Altho comboing it with the "On Use:+Crazy Spirit for 20s" trinkets was super awesome mana regen in the day.

The OOC spirit nerf really kinda did this guy in.

Quote Originally Posted by thethain
    I have had it since it was implemented, the fact is the procs are just TOO random to really be great for healing.

Altho comboing it with the "On Use:+Crazy Spirit for 20s" trinkets was super awesome mana regen in the day.

The OOC spirit nerf really kinda did this guy in.
    Except for Holy Concentration, which makes the card sexy. Shame it's not an on-use, though.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~