Thread: Tabard?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." (Albert Einstein)

Re: Tabard?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam
    I don't think it's fake at all, but actually a error in that persons files.

I'm not 100% sure on this, and don't have any proof, but I believe I read somewhere that if you play on a private server then it is possible to have the buffed item stats from the private server get mixed in with your real files, causing you to SEE the stats of a private server item on a live server item. He/She would be the only one to see them, and the item would still be an Ulduar item.

Again, no proof/link to this happening, just seems like it's this in this case.
    This man speaks the truth,
    Happened to me as well, got an epix item in westfall, a chest leather if I recall correctly. Has absolutely insane stats.
    Reinstalled the game and the stats were something like 1 stam and 1 agi.

"Was just doing 10 man uld with guild, did 4 towers levi and this item dropped, i was the only one able to see, the others just saw it as a tailoring pattern (which got learnt by our lock) sooo ermm yeah, wtf's up with that? inb4 'photoshoped' and 'lololol hack'"

It's fun being right. :x

OP to the pic here, just got linked this on msn with LOLOLOL YOUR ON MMO CHAMP, let's sort it out yeaaaaaaa.
    This sums it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam
    I don't think it's fake at all, but actually a error in that persons files.

I'm not 100% sure on this, and don't have any proof, but I believe I read somewhere that if you play on a private server then it is possible to have the buffed item stats from the private server get mixed in with your real files, causing you to SEE the stats of a private server item on a live server item. He/She would be the only one to see them, and the item would still be an Ulduar item.

Again, no proof/link to this happening, just seems like it's this in this case.
    Only inb4 omfg u skrub playing private server, got a lil bro that can't afford his membership and was using the shared pc at the time. I'm 100% time live realms, why would i play private realms when i already got hawt mounts and gear ;D I'm even caught on the fraps of 4 towers screaming OMFG THAT TABARD IS AMAZING IT HAS STATS AND GEM SOCKETS WTF... Ugh. Still getting piss taken out of me from it :P

BTW who is OP? who r showded my pictorz

http://209.85.129.132/search?q=cache...&ct=clnk&gl=at

As of yesterday, [Glowing Cap]s have been added to the Evolution Easter Eggs. If you are Alliance, loot the eggs found in Stormwind and on the way to Goldshire. If you are Horde, loot the eggs found in Orgrimmar and on the way to Razorhill. A new vendor, Peter Cottontail, has been added just right outside of Stormwind and Orgrimmar. Use the [Glowing Cap]s to purchase:

[Red Easter Egg]
    [Green Easter Egg]
    [Spirit of Easter]
    [Easter's Festive Tabard]
    [Evil Easter Cape]
    [Fading Easter Cape]
    [Fire Easter Cape]

Happy Easter EvoWoW!

Private Server!!
    Thank's for the honey, father bear.
    Nom Nom nom!