Surge of Light macro/addon help requested.

I was wondering if there is any way to make your surge of light procs automatically heal your focus. If automizing it is impossible then is there any macro/addon to "smash" and to only use flash heal when the procc is up? Help would be appreciated and sorry for being clueless about this stuff ;]

Asjes
    Conquered and claimed the epic Chex thread and turned into a lolkitty and failpicture thread making it produce more then 10 pages every minute.

Re: Surge of Light macro/addon help requested.

If you have PowaAuras, you can set up a big icon to display when you have the proc. Now, to have it hit your target, you can make a macro to target focus, and then cast flash heal. Whenever you see the icon appear, hit the keybinding for the macro, and it will automatically hit your focus with an instant FoL.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

classtimer or powerauras combined with a /cast [target=focus] flash heal macro?

Although i'm not sure why you'd want to, i use my free fheals as raidhealing boosters
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerlu
    www.femaledwarf.com

Learn it, love it.

What you request is currently not possible.

You can't bind something like:
    if condition = ok then do this else do that

Macros are not allowed to make "decisions" for you anymore.

So you'll have to go with the ideas the other two already posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon
    If you have PowaAuras, you can set up a big icon to display when you have the proc. Now, to have it hit your target, you can make a macro to target focus, and then cast flash heal. Whenever you see the icon appear, hit the keybinding for the macro, and it will automatically hit your focus with an instant FoL.
    This is probably the best way to go about what you were asking for. Personally though, once you have PowaAuras, I feel it would be more efficient to heal who needs it instead of just a focus.