best mage lvling spec from 70-80

please let me know what your thoughts are . thanks in advance !!

Re: best mage lvling spec from 70-80

Dear Every Mage that asks this question ever,

The only good levelling spec for mages is frost. You can debate all you want, but the most mana efficient spec for levelling is frost hands down, and the water elemental is a HUGE help in tight situations.

That is all.

Levelled 1-80 as arcane. The mana efficiency of this spec is almost null but starting to reach relatively high level you'll see the fun on unloading 150% of a mob's life with a single Abarr.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I dont know why everyone expects thing to be rebuilt after a cataclysm. Last time i checked, earthquakes dont fix roofs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lennast
    Dear Every Mage that asks this question ever,

The only good levelling spec for mages is frost. You can debate all you want, but the most mana efficient spec for levelling is frost hands down, and the water elemental is a HUGE help in tight situations.

That is all.
    Or you could get the evocation glyph....Go fire.....and wreck everything....

that is all....

Meh, arcane kills faster, the mana issues aint that big tbh when you get used to it and slow will help just as much, just level with whatever you find the most fun since all specs will get you xp.

If you want to be able to solo any kind of group quest ever, you're only acceptable leveling spec is frost. Period.

I dont care how high their damage is, no other spec leveling is going to let you survive the average 3 person group quest. Besides, other specs dont do much higher dps than frost when it counts... icy veins and water ele are much better cooldowns than anything in fire and arcane.

And you can aoe grind level using blizzard.
    "Back in my day sonny, when I was God and was worshipped because I raided during Chocolate, the computer monitor punched you in the mouth if you botched your rotation. Things were hard. And I mean harder than hard. I am soo xxx hardcorez xxx. You are a nub, and I am a super elite raider because I happened to play before any expansions. By gosh, I had to walk uphill BOTH WAYS to get to and from orgrimmar. " --The 1337 vanilla player who is inexplicably always better than you. No matter what.

Hands down frost. Pulling 3-7 mobs at once and killing them before they get remotely close to you is so much fun. Just dont suck at kiting.