Holy paladin in arena mana reg?

Hey there im wondering if palas have a spell or blessing that makes the regen mana ? im having trouble ooming pala healers i meet. get them down to 30% and then they go up like hell no he is not drinking got my pet on him all times thx

Re: Holy paladin in arena mana reg?

divine plea

so how to handle holy palas in arena as caster...just cc or try to oom him?

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

There are two ways to deal with a Holy Paladin:

The first is simply to pump as much damage as you can into the Paladin so he have to use Holy Light. When he starts casting, interrupt the cast and nuke him down. If he casts Divine Protection (Bubble), then switch to his partner while he's immune. The instant the Paladin is no longer immune, nuke him down until he starts casting Holy Light and interrupt the cast and finish him off. This is the best choice if the Paladins partner is attacking your partner and your partner can stay alive through the damage.

The second choice is very reliant on CC and burst. What you need to do is CC the Paladin and burst his partner so much that he have to use Trinket, then CC the Paladin again and continue burst on his partner forcing a Divine Protection (Bubble). The instant the Paladin is no longer immune, nuke him down until he starts casting Holy Light and interrupt the cast and finish him off. This is the best choice if your partner have some form of CC that he can use on the Paladins partner when Divine Protection (Bubble) runs out, giving both of you time to nuke the Paladin.

Both options require good teamplay between you and your partner. You will most likely have to CC the Paladins partner at least once in both cases to help your partner survive.

If you have a priest mage rogue team, have the priest strip all the pallies buff, watch for divine plea and then spellsteal it. Not sure if it was the priest or the mage, but my pally partner in 3's was yelling that the mage was stealing it one match, we went oom first

Since paladins most heals need to be casted, try to drag his dps away from him, preferably behind a pillar, dps the living shit out of him, CC the paladin as soon as he's able to start healing again, and kill his partner.

Well I like to kill the dps with the pally and TBH most of the paladins I see in two's are with a warrior, and they are almost always a prot/holy spec. So, they will never run out of mana due to the fact that they can spam divine plea. Therefore, the best way to win in my oppinon is by killing the dps, and interrupting/CC'n the pally at the same time.

not let him cast basicly xD all palas with brainz go for much crit, and when they crit a heal spell they regen half of the mana cost of that spell. And most inportant; divine plea with restores 25% of maximum mana. But divine plea reduces healing done with like 50%, but i dunno. seems like everyone regen mana too fast theese days
    Alexian-80 ele/resto shaman(Main)
    Berzerck-80 prot warrior
    Elvicia-70 fire mage
    Hellmaker- 70 combat rogue

When a paladin pops devine plea he loses 50% heals , you take advantage of this. We usually force a bubble here.

You didnt say what class you were so how can we realy help you?
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".

Quote Originally Posted by mireigi
    There are two ways to deal with a Holy Paladin:

The first is simply to pump as much damage as you can into the Paladin so he have to use Holy Light. When he starts casting, interrupt the cast and nuke him down. If he casts Divine Protection (Bubble), then switch to his partner while he's immune. The instant the Paladin is no longer immune, nuke him down until he starts casting Holy Light and interrupt the cast and finish him off. This is the best choice if the Paladins partner is attacking your partner and your partner can stay alive through the damage.

The second choice is very reliant on CC and burst. What you need to do is CC the Paladin and burst his partner so much that he have to use Trinket, then CC the Paladin again and continue burst on his partner forcing a Divine Protection (Bubble). The instant the Paladin is no longer immune, nuke him down until he starts casting Holy Light and interrupt the cast and finish him off. This is the best choice if your partner have some form of CC that he can use on the Paladins partner when Divine Protection (Bubble) runs out, giving both of you time to nuke the Paladin.

Both options require good teamplay between you and your partner. You will most likely have to CC the Paladins partner at least once in both cases to help your partner survive.
    If a pally is casting HL he is bad.

If you're having trouble killing one target then split the damage. Nuke his partner to around 50% then attack the pala then back again, watch his mana burn..

Damn i hate when people do that to me...

*edit* spelling

ya lulz, i had this like comp myself, ret pala/rogue vs me(holy/prot) pala/warr. I did popped racial to break sap and same instant i had my warr in range i popped sacrifice and HShocked him with cd of divine favor with a following of instant FoL. Sacrifice gives you 12sec of "semi-unti-cc" for cc abilities that can be broken by received dmg: fear/sheep/blind/incapacitates/hexes etc. after sacrifice 1 of those 2 dps we're oposing had to burn everything to survive just a little longer so he could share his damage to my warr.. ya lol HoW incoming at 0100 o'clock, or stun other and reset fight... that's what i do vs double dps teams.

AND LOL, if there is double dps comp with 1 of them able to silence you, sacrifice goes along with aura mastery = GG 2xDPS COMP.