Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Giving paladin a slow? or to OP?

Quote Originally Posted by iktankniet
    1min 20y range
    40sec 5y range

and btw, its hard to time stuns with facerolling. i try to aim and press stunz with my tongue but its hard
    Damn you beat me to it..... I wanna bash on some nubs too

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    Damn you beat me to it..... I wanna bash on some nubs too
    ofc im beating you 8)

:-*

Paladins can limit your speed to 100% and make sure they are running at 115% for 6 seconds out of 25. I know that's not the best slow...but it is a slow.

I'd have no problem with pursuit getting a slight speed buff.
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

Quote Originally Posted by iktankniet
    ofc im beating you 8)

:-*
    You also forgot to point out that repentance is not a stun, its an incapacitate. which means once any damage is done to the target, it goes away.

I am winnin now! yay

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    With the right gear and skill, they become much less of a threat as we get shafted by Resilience.
    well, EVERY spec, that heavily relies on crit bursts is shafted, yet retris are still pretty common in higher 2v2 brackets.

slow to paladins? thanks, but no thanks, they dont need everything, they are faster all the time, can dispell quite alot CCs and all slowing effects, most of them without any trouble or CD, have 2 short CCs, heavy burst and have ohshit button, also, they have ranged Execute-like ability, i really dont see why they should get slow.

Are ret paladins OP: hell No.
    Can they unload shit loads fo dmg in shor perios of time? Yes
    Is it easy to avoid being even touched by Ret: Extremly easy
    Giving them snare to allow them to unload shit loads of dmg all the time OP? YES
    Giving them snare and distributing the dmg on longer period of time OP? NO
    Giving them snare and interrupt, distributing dmg on longer period of time and removing bubble but lowering cd on hands of salvation and removing forbaerance OP ? NO

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by hydras
    I am winning now! yay
    no, you are not :P

even though its an incapitate, it could be used for catching up. its not a smart thing to do, but it is possible.

Can someone please explain to me how JoJ is a "slow effect"? Last time i checked a unmodified character runs at 100% and JoJ makes it so you can't run faster then 100%. "slow Effect" would mean reducing speed from 100% to lets say 60%. going from 100 to being able to only run 100 isn't slowing you down unless you are using a sprint type ability. Not all class have a speed boost ability. Therefore making peoples statements saying JoJ is a "slow effect" wrong.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Speed

i personally don't think we need a slow effect i just am wondering how people see JoJ as a Slow effect. please shed some light.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Dhizop
    Can someone please explain to me how SoJ is a "slow effect"? Last time i checked a unmodified character runs at 100% and SoJ makes it so you can't run faster then 100%. "slow Effect" would mean reducing speed from 100% to lets say 60%. going from 100 to being able to only run 100 isn't slowing you down unless you are using a sprint type ability. Not all class have a speed boost ability. Therefore making peoples statements saying SoJ is a "slow effect" wrong.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Speed

i personally don't think we need a slow effect i just am wondering how people see SoJ as a Slow effect. please shed some light.
    ppl fail to read.

that would be all.