Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Give Paladins some glyphs

LoH is pretty useful and sense ud is barely useful so yeah pallys have the worst glyph. There should be a glyph increasing the duration of salv or cd I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsylton
    Hello Glyph of Curse of Exhaustion. Adding 5 yards of range to a useful ability? Yes please, I would like some of that.
    Oh im destr.
    and if you count that then the wise and undead??

LoH is kinda OP on a minor glyph.

However all other minor paladin glyphs are boring and just suck, who really cares about longer blessings lol. Thats just bad joke.

Mages feel the same. Penguin? Longer self-Int buff? Gay

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Handsylton
    Hello Glyph of Curse of Exhaustion. Adding 5 yards of range to a useful ability? Yes please, I would like some of that.
    Okey, you are right. A curse you only use in pvp, in a specc that is the last specc you go if you go healer/dps.

You are right its awesome, oh wait i never play affliction and if i do i dont use CoEx anyway. Since its useless to try to kite a pala/dk/cat anyways. And if a warrior or rogue gets to you, you arnt gonna use CoEx so.

But yeah you are right its awesome. And ALOT better then LoH which is a panicbutton for you.
    Warlocks has the worse minors in the game, we dont have a single usefull minor for PvE (so far, enslave might be good if they decide to put enslaveable deamons in to the raids) and 1 that can be usefull PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Xun
    Mages feel the same. Penguin? Longer self-Int buff? Gay
    HEY THAT PENGUIN GLYPH IS FRIGGEN OP STOP QQ'ING NUBNUB... just kidding

All joking aside though... I wish I could turn people into penguins...

Ok for real on topic now, you're right. There are other classes that have shitty glyphs too, I wasn't saying that Paladins are the ONLY class with shitty glyphs. But at the same time, I look at every other classes glyphs and they all had at least one that was "increase range of X ability" or "decrease cooldown of X ability" or "makes X ability hit one more target" or "makes X ability do Y effect but lose Z effect". That's what I noticed anyway, and I would like some XYZ magic if you know what I mean.