Thread: Fix'd

Fix'd

So HoF was nerfed because, well apprently no one could get away from us. Lets not debate that nerf. Lets debate our "snares" that caused the nerf.

PoJ - Well obviously the most OP talent in the game. Moving 15% faster is just, gamebreaking. Its almost a boot enchant that anyone can get but approximately 10x better. Don't ask me where I got the number.

JoJ - restricts players to 100% movement speed. Not considered a snare. Ok take that druids and shamans that run in straight lines.

So one could assume through voodoo logic that this is a snare. HoF = cant be snared. JoJ makes a person run at normal speed. PoJ makes you run slightly faster than a boot enchant. Ok if a person really looked for it, you could call that a 15% snare. Just like a Pinto is a road safe car.

So how about you take JoJ out of the game because, if you used to play a paladin, it was a judgement of Seal of Justice which is worthless to everyone now, not even prot paladins take it. It was brought along for some reason not known to me.

Lets get rid of PoJ because its as blatently OP as Vindication.

Lets make HoF a class defining move that has an long cooldown, like barkskin. A whole 1 minute. Hell leave it at 6 seconds untalented.....make it 5 seconds talented for all I care.

Now shamans, mages, warlocks, warriors, rogues, druids, hunters, death knights have 8 snares, shadow priests even have mind flay that slows, all have snares. Lets put paladin's in that category.

Thats right. Take away our almost snares and give us a real snare. Now we arn't OP because every other class has a snare. No need for a charge. No need for a Death Grip (lol seriously wtf is that baseline skill. it doesnt belong in this game replace it with a charge)

Just my two cents.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Fix'd

ty for the 2 cents. ill put them in my piggy bank

While I understand this concept has been beaten to death, I would personally like to see Retribution Paladins excel at something other than running through under-geared opponents and dueling.

However, I'd also like to point out that Mind Flay is a talented snare that roots its caster. It has pitiful range, that can be improved at the cost of the snare. It should never be considered a valid snare or defense.

Everyone is having issues killing healers. At least you have a renewable resource and a bit of self-healing that allows you to fight them 1v1 until they OOM or give up. I hope the Retribution redesign fixes the issues you have in PvP against competent healers or anyone who can kite. You are still an amazing dueling class, with many cooldowns and abilities that help in 1v1 situations. That doesn't cut it in the long run, though.

So whether it's a snare, an interrupt, or a healing debuff, you guys deserve it to be competitive at the levels of PvP where it matters. If every class who could dominate in duels against undergeared opponents was nerfed, Rogues wouldn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Benedictous
    So HoF was nerfed because, well apprently no one could get away from us. Lets not debate that nerf. Lets debate our "snares" that caused the nerf.

PoJ - Well obviously the most OP talent in the game. Moving 15% faster is just, gamebreaking. Its almost a boot enchant that anyone can get but approximately 10x better. Don't ask me where I got the number.

JoJ - restricts players to 100% movement speed. Not considered a snare. Ok take that druids and shamans that run in straight lines.

So one could assume through voodoo logic that this is a snare. HoF = cant be snared. JoJ makes a person run at normal speed. PoJ makes you run slightly faster than a boot enchant. Ok if a person really looked for it, you could call that a 15% snare. Just like a Pinto is a road safe car.

So how about you take JoJ out of the game because, if you used to play a paladin, it was a judgement of Seal of Justice which is worthless to everyone now, not even prot paladins take it. It was brought along for some reason not known to me.

Lets get rid of PoJ because its as blatently OP as Vindication.

Lets make HoF a class defining move that has an long cooldown, like barkskin. A whole 1 minute. Hell leave it at 6 seconds untalented.....make it 5 seconds talented for all I care.

Now shamans, mages, warlocks, warriors, rogues, druids, hunters, death knights have 8 snares, shadow priests even have mind flay that slows, all have snares. Lets put paladin's in that category.

Thats right. Take away our almost snares and give us a real snare. Now we arn't OP because every other class has a snare. No need for a charge. No need for a Death Grip (lol seriously wtf is that baseline skill. it doesnt belong in this game replace it with a charge)

Just my two cents.
    Yeah, Priests have an amazing snare. It reduces your targets speed by 30% and your own speed by 100%. Feel free to trade that for Repentance or Hammer of Justice.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.