Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Blizzard is trying to take Rets away from the light.

Face is Paladins, Blizzard wants to banish Ret from PvP.

Since 3.1 came out it has only been nervs after nervs especially to Ret PvP. They come up with change/buffs that die before they are even born. Don't get me wrong, there are some really talented rets out there who are able to get above 2k arena rating but how many are they compared to the entire ret community? Have Ret paladins ever dominated an arena season or been among the most represented in the top arena teams? Of course not and all Blizzard does is to keep on nerving the spec. Of course when reading what Blizzard has to say about all the nervs I realize they are right about it and those changes had to be made to balance the game. However, I am sure they can come up with good reasons to bring DKs and rogues to the level of every1 else. I mean do they really think DKs and rogues are actually balanced in arena? or do they think healing in PvP is fine? like those " ever living " resto druids or " Tank priests " that just wont die.

My point is there are more serious problems that need to be fixed in WoW instead of just nerving the poor Ret spec. The problem with Ret has been around for really long and still has not been solved. As a ret paladin u can easily take some1 bellow 50% hp in a few seconds, if they cant heal or they don't have a "pocket healer" they die and that is usually the case in BG, that is also the reason why people feel like they just get their faces rolled over by Ret paladins. But the situation dramatically changes in arena especially in 2v2 if you even find people to do arena with. I mean seriously what does Ret bring to an arena team? dont tell me burst damage because that is nearly gone. no silence, or spell interupt (hoj has a too long cd). Repentance breaks easily and has a long CD. HoF does not protect against spells and can be removed by Priests (highly represented in arena) and Warriors. Basically the Ret paladin just come in the arena to occupy the space.

It is simple to understand the situation, Blizzard wants us to reroll DK because so far even if DKs are not as Lethal as they used to be, at least they are not the 1s that get weekly nervs. I have been playing a ret paladin since BC when we were still Lolret and I shall keep on being ret. Blizzard, bring your next series of nervs. Things will get obvious in the end. people will see what you are trying to do. You are trying to take us away from the light.

Re: Blizzard is trying to take Rets away from the light.

It's called nerf, not nerv. And your last sentence about taking you away from light.. are you 9 years old? If Blizzard manages to keep away idiots from playing rets and dks they'll do a favor to the rest of the gaming population. Starting with you.

Quote Originally Posted by syanid
    It's called nerf, not nerv. And your last sentence about taking you away from light.. are you 9 years old? If Blizzard manages to keep away idiots from playing rets and dks they'll do a favor to the rest of the gaming population. Starting with you.
    yeah right...move along

what gets on my nervs if how rets never go oom and have two attack buttons. your spec is too easy to play and blizz nerfs it to make it fair. also, do you see all specs of all classes well represented in arenas? no you dont.

Are you like 5 years old are something? Also, whats a "nerv"?

Quote Originally Posted by topp5
    what gets on my nervs if how rets never go oom and have two attack buttons. your spec is too easy to play and blizz nerfs it to make it fair. also, do you see all specs of all classes well represented in arenas? no you dont.
    yet at some point of their history they have somehow been on top or have occupied nice spots. Ret is our only dps tree for both pve and pvp. PvE is fine but not PvP; it has never been

Quote Originally Posted by Robluccii
    Are you like 5 years old are something? Also, whats a "nerv"?
    mo i am 4 and retarted

your spec is too easy to play and blizz nerfs it to make it fair.
    Wow, so instead of making the class less faceroll, you're actually suggesting to keep the class as faceroll but then nerf them to shit to compensate. Idiot.

and have two attack buttons.
    Lies
    /castsequence reset=8 crusader strike, Judgement of justice

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Saintety
    mo i am 4 and retarted
    Didn't come as a surprise after reading your original post

It's hard to balance a specc with magic-based damage, instant heals (Art of War) which is somewhat relied on burst, coupled with bubble+heals and Lay on Hands.
    Frankly, it must be a freaking nightmare to balance retribution. You want to be high on dps while such would create a horrifying superiority in PvP (3.0...) But when in PvE as dps, bubbles are worthless (somewhat) and so are ret-heals. But in PvP these things makes the difference.

Retpaladins can't be good in both aspects [PvE and PvP], because being good in one makes it OP in the other because of how the class works.
    But atleast Blizzard is doing their best to make rets work good in both.

Hmm, let's see.
    Paladins have never been Op in pvp? Think again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deos
    LOL Rogues with light bulbs.. WTF blizzard, that kinda makes so "much sense" for stealthy ninjas. Why dont you put neon strings there, ringbells all around and a spinning flashing police lighbulb projector on the head "weeeeu-weeeeu-weeeeu, rogue incoming!!", that would hit the nail srsly

Quote Originally Posted by Xip
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH !!! 9 Y old kid....GTFO ! "BLIZZARD TRYING TO TAKE US AWAY FROM THE LIGHT"
    god i cant stop laughing!
    btw Ret tears....taste is good...
    You're really not acting mature either, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiecutter
    It's hard to balance a specc with magic-based damage, instant heals (Art of War) which is somewhat relied on burst, coupled with bubble+heals and Lay on Hands.
    Frankly, it must be a freaking nightmare to balance retribution. You want to be high on dps while such would create a horrifying superiority in PvP (3.0...) But when in PvE as dps, bubbles are worthless (somewhat) and so are ret-heals. But in PvP these things makes the difference.

Retpaladins can't be good in both aspects [PvE and PvP], because being good in one makes it OP in the other because of how the class works.
    ok i understand your point but DKs do magic damage with melee attacks (frost and scourge strike). Lay on hands does not work in arena and finally u join me when i say that blizzard does not allow ret to shine in PvP especially arena.

15+ Year Old Account

This has to be one big joke, I mean, no one can seriously be that stupid. You're joking, right.

I'm posting in bold because this is very important for your mental health evaluation.

Quote Originally Posted by Saintety
    Have Ret paladins ever dominated an arena season or been among the most represented in the top arena teams? Of course not.
    Stopped reading right about there.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_rat
    Hmm, let's see.
    Paladins have never been Op in pvp? Think again.
    Never said Paladins were never op in PvP i said arena. PvP is vague because it includes BG which i am sure is what u are referring to. get yourself a pocket healer and see if a paladin can kill u in BG

Quote Originally Posted by d3v
    This has to be one big joke, I mean, no one can seriously be that stupid. You're joking, right.

I'm posting in bold because this is very important for your mental health evaluation.
    you didnt spell "nerf" correctly either

Quote Originally Posted by Xip
    god i give a fuck...when i see ppl like this on forums and in game talking about ret pvp...."poor ret spec"...god is he fucking joking or what???
    care to link us your armory profile showing your ret's arena ratings?

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

omfg i hope this is a troll post
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiecutter

Voila thats the whole problem they just designed the class wrong from the start with good intention but turned out in an everlasting pve - pvp conflict as the game progresses to higher levels.

And on a foot note, its not because you get facemelted by a ret that the Ret is a retard!! or a kid spamming buttons.

i state this again like i have mentioned in another post if i put on pvp gear im half less bursty than when im using 4 set T8 bonus and 500 resilience and a dedicated healer
    but i at least realise that in BGs i smack the crap out of people but when i oppose good geared players in pvp gear i die as easy as any other in pve gear as well

If everyone uses the gear wich has been given by blizzard to pvp than there would be lots less bursty shit around.

But no BIG NRS ON SCREEN IS COOL!!! and than whine they got owned and call the class OP while they were doing the same to others. If they dont die everything is fine when they get facerolled they go cry out their frustrations on forums