World First 3 man Obsidian Sanctum(Normal)(Filmed)

Check out our video as a rogue, druid, and shaman confront Sarth at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKB30...eature=channel and tell us what you think! I think its possible for other comps like i am sure the tanks class is switchable but Bloodlust is pretty nice for the burn at the end and any form of MD helps with the adds during the fight.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKB30...eature=channel
    (We have been notified that this has been done a few times before yet the video is one of a kind on youtube and we still hope it contains a large amount of entertainment value.)

Re: World First 3 man Obsidian Sanctum(Normal)

can't watch the vid at work, but gratz.
    how long did it take you?
    Bringing the "hardcoar" to casual since 2009.

Took us i think 8 minutes 29 secs (says at the end of the video) so it wasnt that bad. Our rogue was able to keep the adds of our healer while pulling 3.5k dps so it was nice

OS25 has already been 3 manned and I'm sure OS10 has been easily. Sorry it's not exactly a achievement to keep the tank alive through paltry damage that sarth does.

Infact OS25 was 3 manned before even 3.1 Prob in the first 2 weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Junlee View Post
    You can't even post in the proper forum. If Blizzard employees functioned as you do, your character would queue up for a BG and end up in Molten Core.

Nice work, however world-first preposition is starting to sound little funny on this kind of kills.

Soon we'll see "achievements" like: World First dump in the middle of my own garage while playing WoW.

Well grz anyway,...

Quote Originally Posted by Eily
    Soon we'll see "achievements" like: World First dump in the middle of my own garage while playing WoW.

Well grz anyway,...
    Me and my buddies like using game mechanics to kill bosses this way although enrage timers complicate things. We will stop decalring them world firsts if that is what bugs you. We understand that this one was a mistake to name world first.

Quote Originally Posted by Happenings
    Me and my buddies like using game mechanics to kill bosses this way although enrage timers complicate things. We will stop decalring them world firsts if that is what bugs you. We understand that this one was a mistake to name world first.
    especially since the 25 man version was 3 manned, 2 weeks into wotlk. iirc it was a holy pally, ele shaman and warrior tank

Quote Originally Posted by Eily

Well grz anyway,...
    pretty much what i said

Quote Originally Posted by Oweena
    OS25 has already been 3 manned and I'm sure OS10 has been easily. Sorry it's not exactly a achievement to keep the tank alive through paltry damage that sarth does.

Infact OS25 was 3 manned before even 3.1 Prob in the first 2 weeks.
    Ok, now it's your turn.

I expect a movie of you 3-manning OS25 in the next couple of weeks.