Naxx Tank [Warrior]

Would you suggest i could succesfully main tank atleast up until Sapph / KT with the following :- http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...n&n=Slipstream

Also what enchant would you all suggest for a tank that is ~not~ going to cost me in excess of 500g (we are only a casual guild)?

Can anyone suggest anything i might like to do differently (p.s ignore the Melee DPS Trinket, its left over from my dps spec - getting replacement asap)?

My Awesome Sig Made By Shyama - Thank You!

Re: Naxx Tank [Warrior]

Before doing anything I'd get the helm enchant from Argent Dawn and shoulder enchant from Sons of Hodir. Get defense cap(540 defense skill). Defense on chest and cloak would help. Otherwise just keep stacking that stamina and you should be able to tank Saph very soon. But I wouldn't advice to try it at the present moment.

Deleted

Enchant your stuff and you can maintank everything in there just fine, even 25man, altho pugs might have troubles accepting a MT with sub 30k health unbuffed nowadays.

Cant agree with poster above me. There is no way you can MT Naxx 25 with gear you got, even enchanted. I suggest going Naxx 10 first and getting some gear. Get def capped with 27k unbuffed health and bit better avoidance and you're in game.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by nasonex
    Cant agree with poster above me. There is no way you can MT Naxx 25 with gear you got, even enchanted. I suggest going Naxx 10 first and getting some gear. Get def capped with 27k unbuffed health and bit better avoidance and you're in game.
    Don't mean to be an ass, but I cleared Naxxramas mainly kitted in level 70 epics, sure it was with very high quality raiders but I had just over 20k unbuffed, and we managed. That means that a tank with 25k and highly superior avoidence, and even defense cap which I lacked, should be able to do it with semi competent healers.

You should cap def first, add some hit rating. Expertise is a very good stat but you should focus on stamina and def first, then try to soft cap expertise at least.
    Naxx 10 is doable but you should wait for 25 man.
    Good luck

Try to get the belt from emblems and leggings from H VH. Those should give you a nice boost. You could also try for the bracers from OK.

Only enchants that are going to cost 500g are the ones with multiple abyss crystals, so stay away from those if your guild can't get a hold of them.

Thanks for the replies!

Im GM of this guild and its 10mans only so not likely to be needing to tank any kind of 25mans. Im aware im under def cap but wondered if I'd be able to tank the first 4 or so wings without it?

You can do the whole thing with out being a Def cap if you have good healers there's nothing much in naxx 10 that will one shot you with a crit apart from maybe patch, Theres some good blue bracers from H CoS and you should try and get the trinket from H AN its a good trinket that you won;t need to replace for a long time to come. As for enchant you can get anything you want but i'd say hit rating or agi may be a good choise for the time being.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...n&n=Slipstream

Updated. Id say im probably about there now seeing as its a guild run.