Now, this is something im dissapointed in.

Okay, now we all know what fury has been nerfed yes being the reason that "Warriors are hybrid class, so they cannot do dps higher than Dps class".So, besides rogue,warlock,mage,hunter, others are hybrid classes.I can take the fact that we warriors are hybrid classes so we have to be nerf kind of thing.Thing is,why do i see Feral druids(cat form) doing like 4.7k dps in ulduar with like nax10 gears,like almost all classes can easily beat us in dps, in terms of the hybrid classes that is.Yes i was arms before i am ulduar25 geared,now im fury with 5/5 conq dual wielding Aesir's Edge with Worldcarver.I am more geared than most of the hybrid dps class in my guild.Yes i do win them in terms of dps/damage but thats for minority fights only.Else they would end up having around the same damage as i did which make me wonder, WHY do i have to gear my warrior so much and end up having the damage/dps same as other hybrid classes which is inferior to my warrior's gear.I feel unfair esp towards cat form druid dps.I need someone to convince me

Re: Now, this is something im dissapointed in.

6 out of 10 classes are hybrid classes, yet many of those classes have been buffed enough to top the charts. I don't buy this argument from Blizz that pure DPS classes need a buff and warriors needed their nerf. I actually want to see the blue quote to confirm they said this.

...And I still laugh and thank Blizzard's "balanced system" whenever a DK in blues matches my DPS in purps.

Quote Originally Posted by Genitorturer
    6 out of 10 classes are hybrid classes, yet many of those classes have been buffed enough to top the charts. I don't buy this argument from Blizz that pure DPS classes need a buff and warriors needed their nerf. I actually want to see the blue quote to confirm they said this.

...And I still laugh and thank Blizzard's "balanced system" whenever a DK in blues matches my DPS in purps.
    If a DK in blues is matching your dps in "purps," you're doing it wrong.

Thats why you go arms? Depending on your race choose your weapon of the 2 and go arms. I was messing around on my friends warrior with full valorous naxx gear and betrayer. Did almost 5k on patchwerk just learning the rotation a few minutes before that. So thats proof to me that arms is the better choice, but what do I know I play a rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam
    winner.

His examples are suspect, but the complaint is sound. Warriors caught a much harder nerf than other hybrid dps classes. Pallys, Enhance shamans jump to mind first. Why have 2 'dps' trees and one tank tree if we can't even keep on par with other hybrid dps.

My theory: Warriors were op before, so now we suffer.

My Solution: Suffer till 1/2 the wow community leaves for Star Wars. Or complain constantly in forums till we get buffs like pallys.

My -HOPE- is that warriors are going to be getting a lot of attention in 3.2. Then again, the typical cycle is: with great warrior gear, comes great warrior nerfs...
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall
    that is a moment where even /headdesk does not quite cut it. i promptly proceeded to /bodywall.

Quote Originally Posted by Separate
    Thats why you go arms? Depending on your race choose your weapon of the 2 and go arms. I was messing around on my friends warrior with full valorous naxx gear and betrayer. Did almost 5k on patchwerk just learning the rotation a few minutes before that. So thats proof to me that arms is the better choice, but what do I know I play a rogue.
    Its been proven that Fury is on par or even better than arms once your ulduar 25 geared.I have dual spec as arms/fury.I myself tested it out with arms and fury and the dps on fury is on par and even better than arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Zetous
    Its been proven that Fury is on par or even better than arms once your ulduar 25 geared.I have dual spec as arms/fury.I myself tested it out with arms and fury and the dps on fury is on par and even better than arms.
    We are talking full t 8.5 and full 226 gear, + Hardmode weps.

Then fury is better, managed 5.7k as arms on Mimiron last night, with a friggin stormedge, I've never been that high with fury.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Oldbattleaxe

My theory: Warriors were op before, so now we suffer.

My Solution: Suffer till 1/2 the wow community leaves for Star Wars. Or complain constantly in forums till we get buffs like pallys.
    2 wrong is not the same as 1 right

why wuld 50% of wow players leave cus fury a bit low, when did palies recieve buffs after 3.0? eccept the 1 week excor
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

Quote Originally Posted by Genitorturer

What's that term??? Oh right.. learn to play.
    Much love Rivellana

if(( dk.equip == heroic.blue&&warrior.equip == naxx10.purple ) && ( DK == unholy && Warrior == Fury )){
    print("yes");
    }
    else{
    throw(FailException e);
    {

We all know fury is weak while its equipment is not that good, and we all know that Unholy-DKs are doing great in beginner-equipment.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

Quote Originally Posted by Sam
    QFT. You are doing it wrong, and he is doing it right. This is a classic case of Skill > Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Keoni
    My -HOPE- is that warriors are going to be getting a lot of attention in 3.2. Then again, the typical cycle is: with great warrior gear, comes great warrior nerfs...
    ^

[Sig Snipped]

Deleted

maybe its just you !

Quote Originally Posted by Keoni
    Warrior

Talents
    Fury
    Armored to the Teeth: This talent now provides 1/2/3 attack power per 108 armor, up from per 180 armor.

LOL this is the attention we'r getting, way to go

ye rly very nice buff ... strenght is basic after nerf... what would give u +100dps or smth ... nothing

Upon reading the PTR patch notes,I have a very strong feeling that the palladin changes is a buff, has anyone tried it before?Would be good if you can tell me bout it.Same bout how the nerf affect the dks as well.