Sarth 10 + 3 D pug Zergs!

Zerging Sarth + 3 D is VERY simple with a good pug.

reqs: brain enough to avoid the fire wall and void zones
    about 5k DPS average on the raid.
    some class thats able to kite Tenebron away from the raid @ 30%(Tenebron will enrage when Sarth reaches 30%)
    1 healer and a very good tank
    strong melee/caster/mixed buffs(Depends on what setup your going)

I now tried with: Melee zerg, Caster, and mixed.. they all worked pretty fine, the on I had most probs with were caster Zerg, they couldn't handle any dmg at all, and had problems surviving the dmg, the second best were mixed, then you got a mix of casters and melee which works very good if ppl got enough DPS had some wipes ofc..

Then the melee zerg: Melee zerg's = Safe kill(If you gather good ppl), you should have warrs, rogue, ret pallys, and a feral druid or two for leader of the pack + kite Tenebron when sarth is on 30%.

I suggest ALL ppl in the raid to use pots, flasks, and someone should bring a fish feast.

when I did my first melee zerg, some had lack dps and some had not like: 1 warrior had about 3k, and a feral druid(me) had 8k , which made the average DPS higher, so it doesn't matter if some got low dps as long as the average DPS is high enough, but I suggest bringing only ppl with high dps

how to know if ppl are as good as they say they are: Some ppl got ofc VERY good gear.. but does that mean their DPS is high ?, not rly! to know if their DPS is high you should do a test @ Ironforge /Orgrimmar at the heroic target dummy, which have about the same armor + defensive stats as sarth.. that makes it easier to know if ppl are good or not, on my second melee zerg, everyone had to do about 5-6k there, and all managed to it too, so that was a VERY fast kill on sarth, didn't even have one wipe...

Suggested:

* Bring the best players you can find

* Test their DPS before you go.

* melee zerg is easiest kill, but you can try all

* have someone to kite Tenebron @ 30%

* Leader of the pack if it's a melee zerg, moonkin aura @ caster Zerg, and if it's mixed I prefer both auras

* Make sure to bring ppl with a brain enough to avoid basics(Fire wall, voidzones...)

* alot ppl is focusing too much on DPS that they fail fire wall, make sure not fail that!

* Attack him from behind after you cleared all mobs in instance.

* Tank should have about 35-45k HP with the buffs!

That's all ;D

Re: Sarth 10 + 3 D pug Zergs!

Quote Originally Posted by Vanquisho

* Bring the best players you can find

That's all ;D

Fixed*

I've done this with some friends, it's a pretty cool take on the fight. Easy drake too.

You don't have to kite Tenebron off anymore (If you have good tank)
    And no, I haven't done it..yet, but I've gotten so far that tenebron will not oneshot tank if he uses CD's on the last bit

Seraphim

Quote Originally Posted by Wikko
    And no, I haven't done it..yet, but I've gotten so far that tenebron will not oneshot tank if he uses CD's on the last bit
    Kiting him makes it a hell of a lot easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanquisho

That's all ;D

A pug good enough to zerg him would eventually be good enough for a real kill as well. But ofc that´s still hard.

It's hard to find enough good players to pug it. If you're thinking of trying, be prepared to deal with massive repair and consumable bills plus respawning trash.

The only problem you have there is the target dummy test. Worthless unless you are going to bring everyone there to debuff the dummy and buff the tested person.

For example was a rogue I only do 3.5kish on a target dummy, but between 5 and 6k on sarth himself.

15+ Year Old Account

reqs: brain enough to avoid the fire wall and void zones
    about 5k DPS average on the raid.
    Stopped here :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

Deleted

Wow OP! You figured that out all by yourself!?

What do you do with the fire elementals?

Deleted

/clap

Quote Originally Posted by Followthehollow
    The only problem you have there is the target dummy test. Worthless unless you are going to bring everyone there to debuff the dummy and buff the tested person.

For example was a rogue I only do 3.5kish on a target dummy, but between 5 and 6k on sarth himself.
    Lol, I know that they cant do as much dps on the target dummy, without using hero, buffs, pots and flasks... but if someone does 3.5k on that dummy , Then I'll know they can make alot more on sarth, but if they do about 1-2k on that dummy.. then they can't handle 5-8k on sarth.

Seraphim

Quote Originally Posted by Sinron990
    What do you do with the fire elementals?
    Pretty much ignore them.

Quote Originally Posted by Wikko
    Tenebron should be tanked off! if you dont tank him off your tank will take ALOT dmg, however hes easy to kite off at 30%, I usually kite him off, then I'll start prepare @ 35%, because sarth's hp goes down pretty fast though