Soloing instances as Ele Shaman

I play an Elemental Shaman but I read this article about hunters soloing old instances
    which got me thinking "What can I solo as an Elemental Shaman"?

So please add what instance you have managed to solo as Elemental Shaman.
    Please try to keep Elemental Shamans ONLY. If you are Enhancement or Resto
    and are interested in this start a new thread.
    If you managed to solo an instance except one boss or even just one boss in some
    instance please add that to! Even helpful tips on how to do it would be nice.

If this works out I'll try to collect all the info and publish it somewhere!

Re: Soloing instances as Ele Shaman

Some bosses hit pretty hard in 70 heroics but everything 70 and non-heroic should be pretty easily do-able. Trash is farmable in heroic Mana Tombs, Old Hillsbrad, Blood Furnace, and probably many others. I only listed the ones that I've done for rep grinding but if you can get trash down to just 2-3 mobs per pull it should be easy enough to CC/Root/Kite/Thunderstorm mobs and start the process over if they hit too hard. Absolutely everything in 70 heroic instances that I've tried including bosses has been possible with two people including the mount-dropping bosses.

You can solo Mandokir in ZG but he's tough. Thekal isn't really do-able thanks to silences and Hakkar supposedly can't be done thanks to his MC mechanic. Probably applies to Jin'Do as well. I know I've specifically killed Mandokir, Jeklik, Venoxxis and all the trash leading to them for rep.

If you can root/kite you should be able to kill most anything unless it has a crazy amount of HP or some sort of mechanic to break roots or close distance (charge, chain stuns, etc).