Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: The Art of War talent change

wow no wonder they are called retardins the notes say nothing about refreshing the cd says it just removes the cast time.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonsteps
    "Art of War: Now only applies to melee critical hits, but will make your next Flash of Light or Exorcism instant."

only auto attacks or just all melee stuff?
    CS//DS are melee

HA. Sorry that's just really funny. I think they stole my idea from this post.

"Add a cast time to Exorcism.... and make it instant cast like FoL when AoW procs... hey this guy is smart!!!" - GC

;D

Quote Originally Posted by SilentNoob
    Oh great and Mighty Handsylton, You clearly can see the future for it is you who predicted the Retribution talent change of Art of War and the change of Exorcism, IT IS CLEAR that the future is within your vision

Might I ask you something ol'almight future-teller?

What will be the date when I lose my virginity?
    When you stop spending so much damn time whackin off to all the Blood Elf female fan art and go outside.

I personally don't see how any of the changes made use less faceroll or have a decent rotation.

I for one won't be using Exo on every AoW proc. I'll go OOM doing so not to mention I'll have to ignore higher damage abilities to do so.

FCFS is still here, only difference is there will be more clashes. Yay.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsylton
    HA. Sorry that's just really funny. I think they stole my idea from this post.

"Add a cast time to Exorcism.... and make it instant cast like FoL when AoW procs... hey this guy is smart!!!" - GC

;D
    So yeah, kudos to you for posting your idea before the patch notes were released. However, as I said when this thread was first open, there's is absolutely NOTHING appealing about this to me.

Now, removing SoB/M and buffing Corruption/Vengeance and the change to CS are all very interesting.
    I quit the game, and this happens:
    "You can now mount while under the skeleton effect of the Noggenfogger Elixir!"
    Are you effing kidding me?!?!
    Remember 3.0.......