Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Enhance Shammy 4pc

So i recently got my 4 piece (2 pc Valorous, 2 pc Conqueror) and i was doing some thinking, currently LB is about 15%+ of my dps, depending on the fight. I get MW procs faster than i know wth to do with.
    here is my armory if you dont believe me
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...Inst%C3%ACnctz
    and i was wondering, given that i do have 4 piece tier 8, if it would be worth it to swap to Glyph of Lightning Bolt (LB does 4% more damage) and which glyph i would sacrifice (Refrain from commenting on my pvp spec, feel free to critique my pve spec, any little bit helps). thanks in advance

Re: Enhance Shammy 4pc

I thought glyph of windfury was totally crappy and bugged, so I would choose this one
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

15+ Year Old Account

thats in my pvp set ( and needs to be replaced) check my pve set (glyphs of SS, LL, Feral Spirit)

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11
    So i recently got my 4 piece (2 pc Valorous, 2 pc Conqueror) and i was doing some thinking, currently LB is about 15%+ of my dps, depending on the fight. I get MW procs faster than i know wth to do with.
    here is my armory if you dont believe me
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...Inst%C3%ACnctz
    and i was wondering, given that i do have 4 piece tier 8, if it would be worth it to swap to Glyph of Lightning Bolt (LB does 4% more damage) and which glyph i would sacrifice (Refrain from commenting on my pvp spec, feel free to critique my pve spec, any little bit helps). thanks in advance
    When I simmed it in Enh sim using my gear(4 Piece), Lightning Shield glyph came out on top by like 5 DPS. Now my next question is; In some situations whats going to be better? Some fights where you take aoe dmg from a boss, LS will be proccing more. In other casses you could get some really nice RNG's and proc MS very fast. The simulator says LS is better by 5 DPS but this is a tuff question. Anyone else have any ideas?

15+ Year Old Account

i wasnt talking about Lightning Shield Glyph, im talking full t8.5, Glyph of LIGHTNING BOLT.

i wasnt talking about Lightning Shield Glyph, im talking full t8.5, Glyph of LIGHTNING BOLT.
    Um so was I... LS being our 3rd slot glyph I was saying that it simmed 5 DPS higher then LB for me.

Windfury Weapon sims higher for me than LB or LS by a pretty big margin -- almost 30 dps over LB and about 15 dps over LS according to EnhSim. I use Stormstrike and Feral Spirit as my other 2 glyphs and have my T8 4 piece bonus. You should probably sim it out for yourself for a definitive answer since your results should vary with your gear.

Seraphim

thats in my pvp set ( and needs to be replaced) check my pve set (glyphs of SS, LL, Feral Spirit)
    Glyph of Lava Lash is terrible.

Use SS/FS/WF.

And I am crying now, you have 2 Vulmir's and we haven't had a single one drop.

SS/FS/WF. Endgame are the best. The best relic u can get are the pvp ones.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim

And I am crying now, you have 2 Vulmir's and we haven't had a single one drop.
    Im elemental with resto offspec and even I have 2 Vulmirs and one caress of insanity rusting in my bank.

Seraphim

Quote Originally Posted by broods
    Im elemental with resto offspec and even I have 2 Vulmirs and one caress of insanity rusting in my bank.
    /wrists

I am still using Angry Dread and we have been killing Thorim since week 1.

Deleted

/wrists

I know the feeling. Im still using wraithstrike haha. Passed the first caster mace from razorscale. Since then i've been doing Yogg 25, Hodir hardmode and general vezax 10 hardmode every lockout and never seen another caster weapon but every damn lockout we see enhance weapons drop left and right, golden dragons, vulmirs etc.

Seraphim

Quote Originally Posted by broods
    I know the feeling. Im still using wraithstrike haha. Passed the first caster mace from razorscale. Since then i've been doing Yogg 25, Hodir hardmode and general vezax 10 hardmode every lockout and never seen another caster weapon but every damn lockout we see enhance weapons drop left and right, golden dragons, vulmirs etc.
    I know there's other people in my guild who are feeling the same about loot too. We've gotten the belt from Thorim twice, every other time it's been the Leggings of Lost Love. Freya drops a leather helm and mail shoulders every single week, Mimiron has dropped Insanity's Grip every kill but one. (Seemingly not so) RNG sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Pope
    I thought glyph of windfury was totally crappy and bugged, so I would choose this one
    The windfury glyph makes windfury proc 10% more often than without the glyph. Ron Burgundy would call that a big deal.

I'm having 4x8,5 and ran a sim out of curiosity- replacing glyph of WF with LB I'm losing 30-40dps(other glyphs being SS and FerS)

Do you still have SS debuff up on target when Maelstrom is up?

If it's not being quickly removed, I'd trade WF for LB for a week.

Question for you peeps with the Sims... do you actually get near the suggested amount? I can hit it elemental, but no dice on enhancement. Resto main, so my gear sucks for offspecs anyhow. What kind of DPS do you put out, Marcelos?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Biohavok
    Do you still have SS debuff up on target when Maelstrom is up?

If it's not being quickly removed, I'd trade WF for LB for a week.

Question for you peeps with the Sims... do you actually get near the suggested amount? I can hit it elemental, but no dice on enhancement. Resto main, so my gear sucks for offspecs anyhow. What kind of DPS do you put out, Marcelos?
    depends on the fight
    i hit 6.3k on 10 man XT (alt/fun run)

/wrists

The mace off Thorim droped my guild this week but i was not there (Charter fails were i live) and my net was off =/ so mad

Edit spelling.

i been using rawr to test my glyphs and i showed that i get the highest dps with Glyph of SS, Wolves and Flametongue weap - 2 spellcrit seems to come out on top in my gear atleast

Windfury and Stormstrike should be no-brainers for enhance. The question comes in on Flametongue vs. Feral Spirit vs. Lightning Shield.

Rawr says Feral Spirit. I don't trust Rawr completely on that one. Also, how useful is Feral Spirit, when I pop my wolves on the boss, and then Mimiron kills them while I'm running out of shock wave? Damn Mimiron.

Lightning Shield sims to be the 3rd best, from what I've seen, but I think the sim assumes 100% contact with the boss, and can't factor in gimmicks like running out, or running between mobs. However, with the Flametongue glyph, the extra 2% crit helps in MW procs, as well as an insta-lightning bolt or earth shock on the run, or a placed searing or magma totem, etc.

My faves are SS, WF, and FT.