Shattering throw

This may sound silly but what does this attack do? Which invulnerability does it remove? I know that it does not effect the pally bubble, what it the use of this attack?

Please do not repeat the description, has anyone figured out what it actually shatters.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Shattering throw

Unless they changed it Shattering Throw is the only ability in the game that will get rid of a paladins bubble. It also removes a mage's Ice Block if im not mistaken
    If only i could learn to be sneaky like the damn Fel Reavers

Quote Originally Posted by Musicman835
    Unless they changed it Shattering Throw is the only ability in the game that will get rid of a paladins bubble.
    This and mass dispell

Gets rid of paladin's bubble, yes...

But the only thing? NO... Ever heard of mass dispel?

Quote Originally Posted by Dotvector
    This may sound silly but what does this attack do? Which invulnerability does it remove? I know that it does not effect the pally bubble, what it the use of this attack?

Please do not repeat the description, has anyone figured out what it actually shatters.
    huh? " I know that it does not effect the pally bubble" .... u have bad info

15+ Year Old Account

Yes ive heard of mass dispel no i didnt know it could be used to get rid of a bubble. Not big on arena or have never played a priest :-\
    If only i could learn to be sneaky like the damn Fel Reavers

It basically shatters any thing protecting the player taking damage or shatters there armour by 20% ( stacks with sunder armour )
    Vote Pengu for president!
    "For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much - the wheel, New York, wars and so on - whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man - for precisely the same reasons."

okay thank you for your help. I have used it on pally bubbles multiple times without effect, I will test more carefully...

okay thank you for your help. I have used it on pally bubbles multiple times without effect, I will test more carefully...

Troll police ! Here is one ;>
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

Deleted

My guess is that you have wasted it on Sacred Shield... learning something about other classes isn't mandatory but it can be useful.

Quote Originally Posted by riflemancho
    Troll police ! Here is one ;>
    We can go on for ever...

Quote Originally Posted by Deos
    LOL Rogues with light bulbs.. WTF blizzard, that kinda makes so "much sense" for stealthy ninjas. Why dont you put neon strings there, ringbells all around and a spinning flashing police lighbulb projector on the head "weeeeu-weeeeu-weeeeu, rogue incoming!!", that would hit the nail srsly

When used on a bubble or ice block, ST will give the "Immune" message (in yellow), but it WILL remove said immunity effects upon landing. Not 100% sure but I think it can still miss if you're not hitcapped for your target.

Fun idea just popped up. Remember Naj'entus? Illidari Council? Let's go try it.