Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Mimiron's Head - where is it?

So if I remember correctly there was files and screenies for a flying mount like Mimiron's head. I am just curious if anyone has obtained it yet, I am going to presume it drops from Mimiron....however I can imagine it's possible to drop from Yogg + No Keepers....Ashes of Alar v2 anyone?

Re: Mimiron's Head - where is it?

It wasn't a official drop I belive. Just romours.

I would bet it is an 100% drop rate from 25man Alone in the Darkness.

I'd venture to guess it's a hard-mode drop from Mimiron, maybe even only 25-man, and about as rare as Ashes of A'lar. If that's the case, it's pretty reasonable to see how nobody has really gotten it yet! Damn RNG!

i dont think it has droped yet. If its really in the game to be droped. Some think it will be a drop from Mim hard mode or a Possible chest drop from Cache of Innovation or from Algalon the Observe

both of those are things that have not been done a whole lot...

15+ Year Old Account

alone in the darkness 25 man yogg. hasnt dropped yet because noone has killed yogg with no keepers up yet.

I'd have to agree it is probably a drop similar to ashes and only on hard mode mim. Only time will tell!

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a rare chance to be engineered off of the boss...

Quote Originally Posted by Hezar
    in before "in between his shoulders".

also. ugliest mount ive ever seen.
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

Quote Originally Posted by Hezar
    in before "in between his shoulders".

also. ugliest mount ive ever seen.
    It's a gnome head, what do you expect?

Quote Originally Posted by JacobGrey
    I wouldn't be surprised if it was a rare chance to be engineered off of the boss...
    That'd stop my Engineering QQ.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash
    I want to put Beastslaying on Val'Anyr and AFK in Dalaran.

15+ Year Old Account

It wouldn't make much sense to drop off Yogg. Atleast the ashes made sense since Kael controlled A'lar didn't he? When you defeat Mimi you break the hold Yogg has on him and Mimi helps you kill him. Why would Yogg have the vehicle Mimi just used to try and kill you?

Either way I'd bet it's either a low drop rate from Mimi, a moderate drop rate from Mimi hard, or a low rate from Mimi hard.... most likely the 3rd option.

Quote Originally Posted by Canuk
    It wouldn't make much sense to drop off Yogg. Atleast the ashes made sense since Kael controlled A'lar didn't he? When you defeat Mimi you break the hold Yogg has on him and Mimi helps you kill him. Why would Yogg have the vehicle Mimi just used to try and kill you?

Either way I'd bet it's either a low drop rate from Mimi, a moderate drop rate from Mimi hard, or a low rate from Mimi hard.... most likely the 3rd option.
    Well, while Mimiron was under the control of Yogg'Saron, he made it.

Mimiron being a incredible inventor and all, Yogg went "Build me a awesome mount, now!" and there you have it.

Mimiron's head is only dropping in 25 man Hard mode

Quote Originally Posted by Rxxkie
    Mimiron's head is only dropping in 25 man Hard mode
    source or gtfo

Mimirion's head will drop from Mimirion, but noody have got it yet, prob because it's VERY rare, and it seems to only drop on hard mode since nobody have gotten it yet, or someone may have it but dont like to share it on the internet with thousands of jerks spamming

But, I think it drops from hard mode, and not from normal.. maybe its even only 25 man hard mode... if this mount wasnt hardmode, I think alot ppl would have it already, because blizzard wouldn't make a mount with that low drop

Well, what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Hibz
    It wasn't a official drop I belive. Just romours.
    Look up the spell on wowhead then link it ingame... it works

As far as I'm aware of, it's a guaranteed drop from doing Yogg Saron Alone in the Darkness achievement (YS0K).

It makes perfect sence to see it drop off a (still) undefeated bossfight, cause if it dropped from Mimiron, there'd be way more than 100 of them on live servers allready.

He drops a Tentacle-summoning trinket as YS0K10 (link), so I'm assuming the YS0K25 fight will drop Mimiron's head.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrobinson
    As far as I'm aware of, it's a guaranteed drop from doing Yogg Saron Alone in the Darkness achievement (YS0K).

It makes perfect sence to see it drop off a (still) undefeated bossfight, cause if it dropped from Mimiron, there'd be way more than 100 of them on live servers allready.

He drops a Tentacle-summoning trinket as YS0K10 (link), so I'm assuming the YS0K25 fight will drop Mimiron's head.
    SO there would be 100+ mounts on live servers if the mount dropped from mimiron 25 hardmode that only 30 guilds in the world have pulled of? Dude cmon, stop pulling thinks out of your ass....

It could drop from yogg 25 w/o any keepers sure it could, but it would make much more sence that it dropped from mimiron himself, and if the drop chance is as low as ashes of Al'ar is then i think we wont see it for some time. Or we'll see it drop tomorrow, the only info you can find about it atm that is true is that it has a chance to drop from a boss in ulduar, all other info is just speculations.

Quote Originally Posted by Refreshment
    Well, while Mimiron was under the control of Yogg'Saron, he made it.

Mimiron being a incredible inventor and all, Yogg went "Build me a awesome mount, now!" and there you have it.
    yeah! totally sure yogg would totally hop on that mount and fly around dalaran!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrobinson

I would like to know how you made a correlation between the tentacle trinket and the mount. I'm gonna go with you are talking out of your ass.