Death Knight; Rune Edge vs 1850 weapon

First time poster here. So I started doing 2v2 with a resto shammy to get the 1850 sword, and then Rune Edge dropped. Two questions here: First, is rune edge better for a PVE death knight and second, should I go ahead and buy the 1850 sword or should I hold out and upgrade my hateful helm to furious?

Re: Death Knight; Rune Edge vs 1850 weapon

I don't know too much about the comparisons between PvE and PvP, but my DK has Rune Edge, and it performs very well. I would say go ahead and take Rune Edge and spend your arena points on things that will be more of an upgrade.
    Read the signature rules.

The runed edge has more crit, and armor pen. If you blood i would say that armor pen makes it realy good. However, there is more atkpower on the pvp sword, and the 2 sockets with epic gems in them makes its also realy nice. They are verry close.

If you pvping anyways, you might as well get the weapon. Its way better to wear the pvp weapon in pvp then the runed edge.
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".

For PVP, no questions T1 weaps are better. Massive amounts of stam, the extra resil, and TONS more of AP make it amazing for PVP.

Stick with rune edge till you get the rating for T2. If you find you cant get the T2 wep then try the T1.