[A][Spinebreaker]-[PVP] ßenevolencê 5-9 PST 13/14 Ulduar

About us:
    <Benevolence> has been the #1 Alliance guild on Spinebreaker for about a year now and looks to continue. We have downed Thorim and Hodir on hard mode (25-man) and are fairly close to achieving the drake meta-achievement on 10-man.

Raid Times/Other Specifics:
    Our current raid times are Mon-Thurs from 5-9 PST (also server time). We will never require attendance past 9, and rarely attempt to raid past 9 (maybe once a month on a very strong progression night). We often finish a little before. We try to pretend we have lives (but let's be honest). All 10-man groups are generally PuG'd within the guild and are immune to any "guild politics" you'd expect in the formation of a 25-man raid.

We are currently looking to recruit the following:

Hunter
    Priest (Holy)
    Druid (Resto)
    Druid (Balance)
    Shaman (Resto)
    Warlock

How to apply
    If interested, just post in this thread. I will contact you. If you wish to expedite the process, feel free to contact someone in Benevolence in-game ( /who enevol, don't bother with the weird characters) to see if I'm around. We have a website, but I feel this method of recruitment is more effective.

We expect applicants to have at least some 25-man Ulduar experience, and an appropriate level of gear to go along with said experience. Experience with all keepers is preferred, and experience through Yogg/Any hard modes is great.

Re: [A][Spinebreaker]-[PVP] ßenevolencê 5-9 PST 13/14 Ulduar

^