Vertex_K ret Dps calculator

Alpha testing of Vertex_K framework.

I am in process of developing PHP based framework that simulates most wow damage mechanics and since I am playing a paladin I am using it to create dps calculator for ret paladins.
    I finished all of the functionality for abilities and created some major reporting features. At this point it is an Alpha version and I am in need of some testing for numbers it generates.
    I will say upfront that this is alpha version, as such it is not as pretty as I plan it to be and does not offer full control over some stats, if you do not want to participate do not.
    Current goal is to confirm that numbers generated by the Framework are as close to boss target dummy reports as possible. As I said my reports come out accurate but I need more data for comparison.

What I am looking to get help on:
    I need DPS data from actual game reports with stats, you can run those comparisons yourself and post how close Vertex_K is.
    Locating bugs and inconsistencies in the reports Vertex_K generates.
    If you have recount data with supporting stats I would greatly appreciate if you share it.
    I am also looking for ideas as to what kind of data people want to see in dps reports so that I can add the functionality.

How to use Vertex_K(Paladin)
    When you get to the link with the calculator, you will see few tables on the page, I am sure you will recognize what they do quickly, but I will go over each one.
    left-top Table - is input table contains following columns:

Stat - Name of the stat. (most are abbreviated)

Value - Here you input your character sheet stat values.
    Adjustment - This field is used to add stats to what you input in the value field. This column will be added to original value you entered before, this is the only way to compare items atm.

Effective Values - This will show you what values are used in actual dps calculations, after your talents, glyphs and items adjust them. For example if you choose your weapon to have 110 AP enchant then effective value will show that. If you entered adjustments, that will also be reflected so, this lets you see values used in final calculations.

Converted - This column shows converted effective value, as such armor penetration will be converted to % Attack power will be converted to DPS and so on. You will notice that some stats show both spell and melee % in a drop down.

Cap - This tells you how much of given stat is needed to reach the cap. Since this varies based on different abilities, Vertex_K will calculate the cap separately for each one.

Right-top Table - is talent input table, this is pretty simple.

Then you have Set bonus input, make a choice between 2 and 4 peace.
    Then weapon enchant selection, only 2 are available at this moment.
    Librams are also available for selection.

You will then see information about glyphs used by default as well as meta gem bonus. Please note that meta gem bonus only adds 3% increased crit damage and does not add critical strike rating or agility. Since most use these gems it is hard coded for testing.

Bottom-right Table - this is DPS report table it will display generated dps after you click submit.

Followings columns are shown:
    ICON - this is placeholder, I will insert ability icons later.

Ability - name of the ability

DPS - is dps

DPS % - is % of total DPS this ability did

Hit Values - Reports actual hit values you will see in game (H) stands for hit, (C) stands for crit (G) stands for glancing blows. Please note that at this moment minimum and maximum values are not accurate due to the way enchants are working but average values are correctly reported. These values are nice since you can compare them with ingame recount reports.

DPS Loss - this field will give you information about DPS lost to various sources, names are as follows:
    M- miss
    D- dodge
    P- Parry
    G- Glancing Blows
    B- Block
    A- Armor
    R- Spell Resistance loss(Paladins have holy spells so no resistance, but mechanics is there)

This report will let you know how much dps is lost to each one and also let you see how much potential dps you can gain by capping different stats. You also can see totals of damage lost at the bottom of the table.
    Roll Table - will simply show the actual table used for this dps calculation. It also relates to DPS loss column as you can see how much miss caused reported DPS loss.(Please note that despite standard table for Double roll abilities, crit gets a penalty from miss, as it should in double roll system.)

Stat table will simply show you how much DPS you gain from adding a gem budget of stats.

Damage is adjusted by clash mechanics that adds penalties based on overlaps in rotation. So damage returned should be somewhere around your actual dps on level 83 target dummy, with given stats.

Buff mechanics is not available yet, so if you are doing any tests, make sure you have no buffs other than talent forced, such as aura.

I will gladly post actual formulas used for different abilities should any questions come up.

For people simply looking to make use of the system to see their unbuffed dps, put in you data in to value spreadsheet and click calculate. you can compare items by putting their data in to adjustment column one after the other and comparing end dps.
    Thanks.

Link to calculator -http://uber-logic.com/vk/

Suggestions and fixes
    - Fixed typo in weapon enchant selection (Berserk)

Re: Vertex_K ret Dps calculator

You have a typo: wep enchant - breserk

When I talk about belief, why do you always assume I'm talking about God ?

Can't read stats from armory.. meh

Quote Originally Posted by Mokal
    Can't read stats from armory.. meh
    Not possible to read them using web interface, armory will lock server ip if few people do it at once. No way around it.
    i do plan on some features, making it easier to use, possibly login with profile. but currently need testing on the actual numbers more then ui.
    I do have many good ideas for Ui though and open to suggestions. I will definitely make use of them if they are good =)