Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Coliseum Info

Gimme Grim Batol, I needz to fight the red and black dragonflights again.

QQ canoe now boarding, good seats going fast!!!

sooo...

blizz says hardmodes are not really working out the way they intended. nuking 10 man hadmodes in 25 man gear/not being able to get your guild motivated to wipe on hard modes when easy loots are sitting right there that are 95% as good.

im not gonna hold my breath but im not gonna bash this idea right away.

This may very well fix the problems!?!

1) the whole raid will be either faceroll mode or hard mode, no in between or some hard bosses you skip to get to easier ones.

2) they "could" make make each instance have different bosses (unlikely but IMO the best possible idea "like ever" but im trying not to get my hopes up.

3) they could make a very large distinction in gear since its comming from totally different instances

4) there will be a distinction between "raiding" raids and "sit on our thumbs" raids thus givving a little bit on much needed seperation between raiders and casuals and pvpers

one thing is for sure....there trying, and its getting better, how much better only blizz can tell, its safe to say raiding will never have it formaor glory dew to the fact that is a casual sport like jogging, no skill required just some time and a desire to get epics. (yeah hardmodes require skill but even ppl clearing 10 man naxx consider themselves raiders now)

back blizz up try to give them the benifit of the doubt and dont bash it to hard untill we see wether its "another" fail or maybe a setp back in the right direction.

the one thing i ask is please put the nerf bat down, hide it in the closet, or burn it smash it melt it what ever just take it away from the monkey who is smashing the game with it. you cant tell in 2 or even 3 week if an encounter needs to be nerfed, (fixed yes, nerfed no) if guilds have only been on it 2 or 3 weeks then thats not a bad thing. if there on in 2 or 3 months then something might need to be done but from what the good guilds have shown us all bosses have been doable pre-nerfs and in fact they have not lasted more than a few days when pitted aganist thoes who really wanted to kill them (even hardmodes).

(no i have not done all the hard modes in 25 man but that dosent mean they need to be nerfed im enjoying the challenge and i know they are eaisly do-able. also even in my moderate guild we have not spent more than 2 night on any single encounter, hardmode or not, yeha i know we havent gotton to mem or yogg yet in hardmode but im looking forward to it.)

for me the patch sounds reaaally boring.

i come from a relatively fail/lazy/casual guild, where we havent even seen general vezax in 10 man (i have seen him once in 25 man, but thats due to timemanagement and another guild entirely).

we raid 5 hours a week, and that is saturday. we ALWAYS have either a different tank, healer , dps or all 3 of em with us, so if we down the first 3 watchers we are leetsauce.

then the healers are kind of terribad, one shaman is a bit, how shall i say, slow or either indecisive and thus really doesnt heal much, the others meh.

dps then is also a little bit crappy ( me and rogue either fight for 5k or 4,5k depending on buffs) but the rest (if lucky) is at 3k or lower .

granted, last week we had a great setup, but our MT and OT dont really care about progression and thus only sign up if they have nothing else to do...

what does this have to do with the patch? simple :

5 bosses a week for me in 10man and 5 bosses a week for me in 25 man, no hard modes EVER .....

problem is, i really wanna do them and i even optimize my char to be better like every week (EJ reading, Forums reading, reading here, etc.)

short :

T_T

or

NOOOOOOOOOOO, gimme troll raid now!!