Destro Vs Ele shaman

I would say these are the two "burst" casters in the game right now. They both are sort of similar, one needs flameshock on the target for its burst, the other needs immolate.

Incinerate = lightening bolt
    Chaos bolt = chain lightening
    fear = ground totem/earthbind totem
    pet = hex

Wait, two pvp specs and one obviously is much better than the other, is this game supposed to be balanced or what? I didnt even add nether protection that warlocks get making a LvB from 8k down to 3k. How is this fair? how is this balanced? Yes I sort of did rage, but this is bullshit.

THUNDERSTORM IS BUGGED, IT WORKED 0/5 TIMES I LAST USED IT, NO I DO NOT HAVE THE GLYPH. Do i just take it up the ass like blizzard wants? Or should i complain and actually have blizzard get off its god damn lazy mother fucking ass and do something to fix this game. MY GOD.

Re: Destro Vs Ele shaman

Warlocks cant heal. Also, don't ground fear. If you see an immolate incoming, ground that, or if you see the debuff, drop grounding asap, as it will absorb either conflag or chaos bolt. Nether protection also only reduces spell dmg from a specific school by 30%, not 60% like you exaggerated.

It just happened, in WG. And go heal through a seduce spam, fear, and shadowfury. Please.

Destro locks are the New FotM. Anyone who disagrees are retarded, its so plain to see. GO BLIZZARD balancing pvp one fotm at a time.

-locks wear cloth, shamans wear chain
    -if you try to thunderstorm someone uphill they don't move
    -shamans can heal
    -shamans have totems
    -shamans have travel form
    -shamans have purge
    -shamans have shocks
    -shamans have thunderstorm
    -shamans have hex over fear (things like WotF doesn't work)

that being said, warlocks are still money. I play both and personally favor the lock, but that's mostly cause of the gear difference. Also, blizz has said that both these classes aren't where they need to be, so honestly yes, ele shamans need some work. Also, we're not sitting here "taking up the ass" because we are getting mondo buffs next patch (see 4 totem drop, to start).

Also, how the hell does fear = ground/earthbind and not hex? How the hell does pet = hex and not the totems/elementals? How the hell does CB = CL? There are similarities between the classes, but not those.

If you're fighting a lock and don't have tremor totem down, your bad at shaman. If your healing and not interupting/purging/grounding totem while the destro lock is actively casting, your bad at shaman. destro locks are by no means the FotM, locks have (one of) the lowest arena representations for a reason, they aren't foolproof, and actually pretty easy to stop.

/rant

1st 8k to 3k is 62,5% reduction, which is even more than pre nerf NP. now it's 30% (around 2,4k reduction). Besides it's a proc rate so.....

2nd you have something like phase shift talent which works like NP and can be considered as anti-lock talent.

3rd Chaos bolt is 51point Talent Chain lightning is obtainable @ low level

4th pet = hex made me smile irl
    Not mentioning healing ability which is obvious.

All in all you can't compare pure dps and hybrid class (esp those 2). Maybe if you played both of them you would have a clue about locks. Destro seems broken for me it lacks survavibility and goes for fast nuke. I remember pre TBC destro which was GOD-alike specc with awesome dmg output and higher than now survi (even without resi on pvp gear).
    Alseria - 80 holy/disc - Stormreaver EU
    Daftknight - 80 Uh(tank)/Frost dps Stormreaver
    Aluces - 80 FF/Frost - Daggerspine EU
    Saeria - 80 Destro - Stormscale EU
    Kush - 80 Feral - Stormreaver
    Latawica - 80 Ret Stormreaver
    Thepie - 70 Sub - Daggerspine
    Kostuch - 70 Marksman Stormreaver
    Saeria - 70 prot Stormreaver
    Lolwtfomg - 70 enhance Daggerspine
    Milkywaylul - 70 feral - Maghteridon EU
    Blooddrinker - 70 demo Khadgar

And now try to tell me i have no clue about what I am saying :<

Deleted

Each class has advantages and disadvantages.Learn to point at the disadvantages of the enemy and "kick" him to hell and further.
    If u hex him (or his pet-succubus recomended) try to dot his pet...that can pushback his channeling seduce.
    Also u have tremor tottem...be sure its on the ground 24/7 meens he can't fear.Shadowfurry only gives him time to cast 1 spell.
    And u say that happened in wg.Man...wg is a concept not pvp...

Quote Originally Posted by Qarling
    I didnt even add nether protection that warlocks get making a LvB from 8k down to 3k.
    NP alone doesn't do this, the talent itself reduces magic damage taken only by 30%.

Destro has a bit high burst potential but that seems to be the name of the game these days (o hai melee!). Biggest entertainment in PVP atm is standing at the back in full PVE gear and popping +20k combos on unsuspecting enemies hitting someone else than you. However I would trade some of that burst to survivability anytime.