Poll: Which one of them do really think is fun healing at PvP

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Resto Druids v Disc Priests v Resto shammy v Holy Pala

Which Class or maybe specc do you think/know is more fun healing with is it a:

Resto Druid ? Lifebloom - Rejuvenation - Wild Growth - Swiftmend..
    Disc Priests ? Penance - Renew - Flash of heal - inner focus ...
    Holy Pala ? Holy Shock - Beacon of light - Flash of light - Holy light...
    Resto shammy ? Healing Wave - Nature's Swiftness - Riptide - Chain heal ...
    Holy Priest ? Desperate prayer - Light Well - Circle of healing - Guardian Spirit...

And please for all ppl that wanna comment about Holy priests healing in pvp and they are pve spec and whats so ever then dont

Good Luck

Re: Resto Druids v Disc Priests v Resto shammy v Holy Pala

I voted Shammy with a 3.2 mindset.

Those buffs are going to put them up there with S2 Resto Druid status.

Oh and those spells you mentioned aren't the main ones those spec use for the most part. Like desperate prayer is kinda crappy and Disc Priests have access to them too.
    FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Utterly useless poll. There's few enough people playing an arena healer. Very few who play two. And certainly none mad enough to play three or four. Noone can compare playstyles without experience with each class.

Id pick resto druid, druids are very fun because even if you hate healing pvp in the end you have every other form of dps tank ranged to play.

If this is for arena, then just pick any of um its not really about how much fun you have in arena its about how good you are..

As for BGS, Dont pick a disc priest. All they can do in a Bg is mana burn other casters and bubble.

Not just any spartan; John Halo Spartan.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Grakos
    Id pick resto druid, druids are very fun because even if you hate healing pvp in the end you have every other form of dps tank ranged to play.

If this is for arena, then just pick any of um its not really about how much fun you have in arena its about how good you are..

As for BGS, Dont pick a disc priest. All they can do in a Bg is mana burn other casters and bubble.
    /facepalm

i have a druid and priest.
    druid is amazingly fun in bgs and arena, as is a priest.
    hots and hots vs. my 2nd favorite spell in the game (penance) and shields

fuck shaman/paladins, they are lame. just look at athene, greatest paladin in the world, barely plays anymore, naw meen

I've played both priest and shaman healing in arenas, and find the priest a little more fun.

15+ Year Old Account

People only vote Resto Druid / Disc Priest it seems. This says alot actually...

People only find OP classes fun nowadays. A good Priest/Rdruid can't be killed, while Pala's and especially Shaman's get 3 shotted. I think Resto Shamans don't even dare to vote for their class tbh, lawl...

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian

People only find OP classes fun nowadays. A good Priest/Rdruid can't be killed, while Pala's and especially Shaman's get 3 shotted. I think Resto Shamans don't even dare to vote for their class tbh, lawl...
    i only play a priest out of those so why should i click anything else? and i´m sure that i´m not the only one with just a priest ;P

The best/easiest doesn't always mean the funnest.

I was the only one to vote holy priest ;D

Although almost forced to go disc for serious arenas (every season I have participated), I still found Holy more FUN playing. It was awesome in BG's. Just messing around as Holy, I would just laugh at MS effects.

"Fun" is also a relative term. What some consider fun others don't. Many people think fun is just not dying. I like the versatility of holy, but sadly it does lack survivability in serious PvP and horrible mana regen.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Ap%C3%A1che

Although I have never healed as half the classes mentioned (shamans and priests) I have healed as a paladin and a druid and I must say that I have absolutely loved the good old BC days when resto druids were completely dominant. I would do BGs all day because it was so fun to heal back then. Disc priests might be more fun due to the fact that they have a lot more offensive abilities than a druid.... MC people off of cliffs, mana burn healers, etc.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian

Lol if any paladin or shaman gets 3 shotted

Which class does 8K attacks? They have about 24k hp in pvp gear
    must be stupid to not move if its a caster...

Quote Originally Posted by Craigadiddle
    Lol if any paladin or shaman gets 3 shotted

Which class does 8K attacks? They have about 24k hp in pvp gear
    must be stupid to not move if its a caster...
    A lot of classes (including melee) can do 7-8k attacks easily.

However, I do agree with your first statement. A (resto) shaman or a pally should not get 3 shotted in PVP, at least not if they are wearing PVP gear (500 resil min). I mean it could be done, but that's if you have more than 1 dps on you nuking you down and also if you do not use any of your (instant) heals as well as if all the incoming attacks are crits.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

Voted druid as:
    1: My main is a druid
    2: Love to tools that are available. The class has the most healing spells out of any class in the game, and they all heal diferently.
    3: When I decide to heal, wich is rare, I actually want to heal, and druids are simply awsome for healing.

Ive also played a priest and a shaman, although not at any high arena level, so my choice isint that biased, as I have played other classes. Never played a pally, its the only class I do not have, and will never have. =/