Page 1 of 2
LastLast

warrior & druid nerf pls

nothing to say about that , simply horrible.. blizz u are making stop playing hundreds and hundreds or players bacause of arena : warrior and druid are simply OP!!!!!!!
    i'll tell u that : retri paladin full pvp deadly set + furoius gloves-neck-boots-wrist-ring-waist + weap 232 dps from arena WITH resto shaman full deadly +furois gloves- neck-boots.wrist-ring-waist + weap 550 sp from arena have LOST with druid full hateful + weap from nexus and a war FULL hateful + titansteel destroyer: shaman can't get out of warrior , if the pala do BoF on u , druid can root u , druid can spam cyclone and make the arena impossible to play . druid used three times innervate ( i wanna remember u ALL that innervate will give u 450% of your base mana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!); what can we do with them?
    all your tries to give to the shaman woun't be enough m8 , till we got mana tide ( biggest joke of the game) that can be destroyed with 1hit , with stoneclaw totem down too!!!
    pls make something because playing arena is going to become pretty idiot.

Re: warrior & druid nerf pls

Quote Originally Posted by Boyz
    nothing to say about that , simply horrible.. blizz u are making stop playing hundreds and hundreds or players bacause of arena : warrior and druid are simply OP!!!!!!!
    i'll tell u that : retri paladin full pvp deadly set + furoius gloves-neck-boots-wrist-ring-waist + weap 232 dps from arena WITH resto shaman full deadly +furois gloves- neck-boots.wrist-ring-waist + weap 550 sp from arena have LOST with druid full hateful + weap from nexus and a war FULL hateful + titansteel destroyer: shaman can't get out of warrior , if the pala do BoF on u , druid can root u , druid can spam cyclone and make the arena impossible to play . druid used three times innervate ( i wanna remember u ALL that innervate will give u 450% of your base mana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!); what can we do with them?
    all your tries to give to the shaman woun't be enough m8 , till we got mana tide ( biggest joke of the game) that can be destroyed with 1hit , with stoneclaw totem down too!!!
    pls make something because playing arena is going to become pretty idiot.
    3/10.
    OWAIT were you being srs?
    450% base mana =/= 450% MAX. MANA.
    And gj keeping up your partner long enough for the druid to use it THREE TIMES.
    Bringing the "hardcoar" to casual since 2009.

Deleted

I see someone lost an arena match.

Wait, what?

If your spelling skills is better than your pvp skills then, i know why you lost

U lost to a horribly undergeared warrior and druid. as a ret pala? with T2 weapon? how did u even get it?

when drood wants to cyclone, frog him, heroism up, HoF up on you, grounding, pala wings and then dps/purge the druid to death. druid is good, war also. but as resto/ret u are a great conter!
    also, u can bash a DK to death if u want. resto has gread dps for a shot time!

yes..i'm a ret

€dit: what u need is pressure. wings at the beginning and start dps dk asl hard as u can...it will hep
    drop manatide not if use, when u have a chance to killshot one of them, drop it behing a pillar or thing like that. they have do decide between lost match and/or manatide...

if you loose vs warrior druid then your pretty crap in arena

using your totems wisely and kiting the warrior would help alot

if the druid uses inervate you have an ability called purge ye the use barkskin but trust me you'l get it off.

and the druid regen isnt as strong as your regen so plz dont say druid warrior is op cus shaman pala can beat that easely with bloodlust + totems (atleast when you use them wisely)

and i play druid warrior combo in arena and it aint as op as you would think

Rofl the more u beg , the more we laugh
    Q: tank? A: Jeep

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Agamaggan&n=Blackgrid

L O L
    NO LOOT FOR YOU!

Skill > Gear

Quote Originally Posted by TiBuRoN
    when drood wants to cyclone, frog him, heroism up, HoF up on you, grounding, pala wings and then dps/purge the druid to death. druid is good, war also. but as resto/ret u are a great conter!
    also, u can bash a DK to death if u want. resto has gread dps for a shot time!

yes..i'm a ret

€dit: what u need is pressure. wings at the beginning and start dps dk asl hard as u can...it will hep
    drop manatide not if use, when u have a chance to killshot one of them, drop it behing a pillar or thing like that. they have do decide between lost match and/or manatide...
    Yes lol there is ALOT of thing you can do haha

frost shock the warrior freedom on yourself nuke the druid?
    hex warrior freedom youself nuke druid?
    nuke warrior purge all hots and buffs on the warrior?

I hate people who sit there and QQ about a class because they suck at arena. L2P noob. if u lost to a warrior that badly geared then u just plain old suck. so stop farming VOA for ur gear.
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][/url[url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][/url

no way this guy was serious surly

15+ Year Old Account

http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=53407

this kills druids... true story

Quote Originally Posted by Sellest
    http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=53407

this kills druids... true story
    to be fair mate if the pally is chasing the druid and trying to kill him the warrior is up his ass nukeing the crap out of him with MS .. but yea if he got freedom and the shammy is frost shocking the warrior then maybe

And its a knows fact a ret paladin cannot kill a resto druid only if hes STUNNED and not in tree form and the ret has wings up :P which is 3 things that must be all at the same time

a ret can kill a tree?! Why do you lie to me so >_<

cry me a river

15+ Year Old Account

a shaman/ret couldnt beat druid/warrior..

shaman should spam purge on the warrior while paladin is nuking him -> quickly switch target to druid -> druid uses cd's ->switch back to warrior -> druid mana is going low -> switch back to druid, hex warrrior nuke druid and your done.

ofc shaman should keep on purging when he can.

Should have a rolled a dk.