Advice on first warrior

Hi normally in any game like wow i always play the most evil character i can, so i picked an undead warlock when i first started playing but now im sick of warlocks and wanted to get a warrior up and running and was just wondering what spec and race should i be what leveling spec do i use and what fun BG spec do i use, by the way i only play horde unless u can convince me otherwise

appreciate any replys

Re: Advice on first warrior

I hear troll female warriors are rare because of their ferocity and pure evil! Roll one!
    Quote Originally Posted by akav
    Rihanné crits your hopes and dreams for 9999999(99999overkill).
    Your hopes and dreams die.

Undead warriors are good for WotF. troll for berserking, tauren for war stomp and orc for Blood Fury. Its up to you what you think which racial will benefit you the most in PvP terms as they're all pretty good. Troll Female warrior as mentioned would be cool.

I would go arms spec with 5/5 in cruelty in the fury tree till level 40 and respec for Mortal Strike.

This was a quick spec I whizzed up for level 40.

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warr...0&version=9947

After that try and aim for a decent "cookie cutter" spec that can be found in various warrior guides available like on EJ or wowwiki.
    [/url]

I made an Orc Warrior about three weeks ago, hes 73, and I love him, really fierce looking, hes prot. I dont know why people are always hating on prot, its easy

If you're horde, go either Tauren or Orc, armor looks awesome on them.

Racials don't matter much.

I have a lvl 80 Tauren Warrior now (Currently not playing on him) Debro ( Balnazzar ). I lvl'ed with him as protection spec from 70 to 80. And seriously..... it works. Shockwave, Shieldslam, endurance you have. Its awesome to lvl. Do some tanking gear with stam and block value (for shieldslam) and the rest is dps gear with crit and such. Also handy to tank instances as tank. Tauren Warriors are awesome. Nice view on them.

dont be undead warrior lol.

go for orc, they work perfectly in any aspect of the game. tauren would be next, followed by troll

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

When you look at the races available to you what is most appealing?

That's the race you should play.

I leveled Fury because I like dual wielding weapons. However, Fury is far more gear dependent than either Arms or Prot. If you can acquire the BoA weapons I would go Arms with the 2h BoA Axe until I could scrounge up the hit rating, crit rating and attack power to go Fury.

Protection is also a viable way to level now, I still think it's slower than the Fury or Arms route but you also handle large groups of mobs easier as Protection.

Thanks for all the help guys imma go with orc warrior there look cool as, but i was also wondering what is a really fun plate wearing class?

Undead for pvp
    Tauren for tanking
    Female Troll warrior for Dps and awesomness ;D
    I've no idea what to write here.