Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Shaman PvP 3.2?

Quote Originally Posted by grimmjaw
    So where our changes pvp wise? i see we can put 4 totems down bu doesn't help our surv THAT much. its just not a time waster as much but in all serious PVP droping earthbind nova and cleansing, no reason to put anything else out that will decide a match.

WHERE the PVP buffs?

I HOPE TO GOD WE ARE STILL GETTING THEM
    You just keep paying your $16 bucks a month. Thoes changes are on the way. Just one more year and you will get them. Have faith for another year. With the unnerfing of shaman totems and the best nerf to Enh. You can be sure you will get the buffs you need if your elemental or restoration. Just as soon as one spec of your class is completely anihilated. And other classes get gear you need because you dont need it. You see it takes time for them to buff other classes with items you wont need due to Blizzard destroying your class spec. So please give blizzard time.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonard
    You just keep paying your $16 bucks a month. Thoes changes are on the way. Just one more year and you will get them. Have faith for another year. With the unnerfing of shaman totems and the best nerf to Enh. You can be sure you will get the buffs you need if your elemental or restoration. Just as soon as one spec of your class is completely anihilated. And other classes get gear you need because you dont need it. You see it takes time for them to buff other classes with items you wont need due to Blizzard destroying your class spec. So please give blizzard time.
    ;D ;D
    "PVP is only balanced if rogues always win. It´s been like this for over four years" loled a lot

english is not my first language so pls excuse my mistakes ^^

Quote Originally Posted by cubby
    Did you see the part where they made our totems all drop at the same time, on the same GCD? Did you read that part? Do you understand how huge a buff that is for pvp (not that I care of course)?
    It's not a terrible PVE change either -- there are a fair number of damage race fights where wasting those three extra GCDs sorta sucks. Not gamebreaking-sucks, but sucks nonetheless.

May I add that they do plan to revamp some totems themselves as well? A few of them could be upgraded to help with survivability as well. I guess this will cater toward Elem, as Resto already got the Nature's Guardian buff.

Does Shamanistic Rage on 1 min cooldown have lower duration as well? I didn't see anything about that. All I see is reduced mana regeneration from hit. That should increase up time considerably, and providing a lot of survivability for them.

Did you see the part where they made our totems all drop at the same time, on the same GCD? Did you read that part? Do you understand how huge a buff that is for pvp (not that I care of course)?
    Lol. It's one of the most "meh" change of the list. We'll still be forced to cast totems one by one. Won't change anything at all. Sure it'll help sometimes, and be real great in PvE, but PvPwise it's disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Augrelle
    They said they increased our base health by 7%.

6485 * 1.07 = 6938
    ~Base health from WoWwiki(yeah yeah I know, might not be right)
    Death Knight 8121
    Druid 7417
    Hunter 7324
    Mage 6963
    Paladin 6934
    Priest 6960
    Rogue 7604
    Shaman 6485 Now-6938
    Warlock 7164
    Warrior 8121

Ok, we are STILL lowest base health. Thought the 500-600 hp buff is nice.
    6485 * 1.07 = 6938>Paladin 6934 AMIRITE? so we're second lowest that's a buff! on a side note- maybe this patch isn't bringing much love to ele/enh- but I love the "nerfs"- fixes, it has on a paper.

i was really hoping for swords

Does Shamanistic Rage on 1 min cooldown have lower duration as well? I didn't see anything about that. All I see is reduced mana regeneration from hit. That should increase up time considerably, and providing a lot of survivability for them
    No it still last 15sec, this mean that we can use Shamanistic Rage every 45sec. Good buff.

Quote Originally Posted by ezay
    Lol. It's one of the most "meh" change of the list. We'll still be forced to cast totems one by one. Won't change anything at all. Sure it'll help sometimes, and be real great in PvE, but PvPwise it's disappointing.
    +1

As PvP enh sham
    1st im happy with orc racial change ;P
    2nd - shock increased range (its 30 yd now with glowes)
    3rd - hp increse
    4th - GW now rly helps run out/in LoS
    5th - totems...well, at last now i can drop cleansing-tremor-wf with 1 gcd...still need to use grounding, fire nova and earthbind 1 by 1 coz ther CD's, but in 50% situations this option can be useful...anyway im still thinking that call 'em (totems) to casters feet with renew duration will be much more useful and helpful.
    6th - sham rage now have higher uptime...
    7th - ..hm atm there is nothing at 6th but i dont think it will last for long ;P

Summary - we got some tools for moving and surv., also few changes with damage dealing but in total it will increase our "usefuless" only by 10-15%...atm we are at 30% (if count as 100% OP classes) and after changes we gonna hit 40%...is it good? not so good as it can be but still better then nothing.

P.S. resto changes looks.. it makes me feel strange - nerf LHW with buff of ES and SH...do some1 rly use SH often in pvp?...and no elem changes so far...it cant be so bad as it looks ;(

P.S. keep in mind that "we are bisy with giving at last one valuable spec for each class instead making all spec valuable" words by ghostcrawler.

My english was bad, but since I left EU for my own loc. server it become even more bad. Sorry for leaving You, EU :P

Remember this is PublicTESTrealm notes and not the final notes until Live notes come i dont care tbh

Bélthazor Destruction Warlock
    Greviouz Retribution Paladin