Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: what do you think of the new changes?

Quote Originally Posted by Lumidar
    i totally didn't think of that... i was too happy about the ardent defender change
    It should've only been used as a puller anyway, which you can still do with Exo>AS

Quote Originally Posted by Kairu
    It should've only been used as a puller anyway, which you can still do with Exo>AS
    new hand of reck should do more damage than exo, i think. possibly..hmm

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

Quote Originally Posted by Thallid
    In my opinion there is nothing wrong with prot pallies right now. In my guild, prot pallies stay alive just as easily as warriors. This automatic Last Stand seems rediculously overpowered for one point.
    It's a 3 pt talent so deep in the prot tree no other spec can get it without completely gimping themselves. Last Stand is a 1 pt 3rd tier talent that ANY warrior can take without gimping their main spec, and it can be used at any time. As it exists now, hard mode bosses can kill you without ever triggering it (multiple bosses can do 30k+ damage in 1 shot) making it of very questionable value for even progression work. Yes, the new version is automatic but it still only works below 35% and has an internal 2 minute cooldown. Last Stand is still cheaper and more versatile for any warrior with half a clue about the boss their facing. Pally's had NO real "oh shit" ability and they were the only tank that lacked one, that has been corrected.