The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be

Emblem Changes and how it affects Elemental Shamans

So yeah... 3.2 is incoming, and I'm sure you have all read about the emblem changes, and about the incoming tidal wave of conquest badges.
    Patch 3.2 pretty much seems like a gift shop patch in many aspects, mounts, mana regen, more gold through daylies, new totem bar and bla bla bla...

However, something struck my mind... Emblems of Conquest is all very nice I thought, untill i checked the conquest emblem items... Now I'm sure this has been
    talked about before, alot... But there really isn't anything for us Elemental shamans, besides our tier tokens. Nothing in there has hit, it's all mp5!

So, did Blizz miss something, or do you think they'll change the items abit, to add hit? Or maybe I should just sit down and wait for the promised elemental changes.

Just want your thoughts on this, fellow elemental shamans

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted

Re: Emblem Changes and how it affects Elemental Shamans

They won't change Conquest-Items.
    They brought them with Ulduar, they were on the PTR, we complained a lot and they did nothing.
    Just get used to it... there won't be any Emblem-Items for Elementals, except for Tier-Tokens.

108 Conquest -> 6 Runed Orb -> Sash of Ancient Power.

win.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Turalyon&n=Neokarasu

Yeah, the mail pieces are total garbage, more or less. Hopefully this isn't leading to a nerf of our efficiency (which is massive) which would force us to start using shit with mp/5 instead of a useful stat, like haste.

With the new imp. Water Shield, you'll see more Resto going towards crit/haste instead of mp5, so that's a good thing

Resto is going to be pretty beastly in 3.2, depending on how many of the current changes go in/go in unchanged.

That said, I'm pretty anxious to see the new Ghost Wolf in action. Actual escapability? Yes please. Thunderstorm, insta-GW and if I'm not dumb enough to forget to drop grounding first to eat the inevitable death grip, I'm the hell out of Dodge, kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Guran
    With the new imp. Water Shield, you'll see more Resto going towards crit/haste instead of mp5, so that's a good thing

Quote Originally Posted by Tuhandyn
    Yeah, the mail pieces are total garbage, more or less. Hopefully this isn't leading to a nerf of our efficiency (which is massive) which would force us to start using shit with mp/5 instead of a useful stat, like haste.

Or crit.. im starting to find once you get your 530-550 haste.. crit seems to do quite abit to my dmg. Like the difference of doing 4.5k dps on a fight and doing 5.3k dps on a fight. I would love more gear with more crit if i can keep my haste and spell power up. =S

She hasn't come to crush your bones, nor tear your flesh.
    She has come to steal your sanity with just one glance.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuhandyn
    Resto is going to be pretty beastly in 3.2, depending on how many of the current changes go in/go in unchanged.

That said, I'm pretty anxious to see the new Ghost Wolf in action. Actual escapability? Yes please. Thunderstorm, insta-GW and if I'm not dumb enough to forget to drop grounding first to eat the inevitable death grip, I'm the hell out of Dodge, kids.
    Takes too long time - 3 GCD just to be ABLE run away...and imagine - after thunder DK use death coil and then TG so u will be still at his feet..earthbind (eat CoI), turn GW and try run away...now u have like 10 sec before nexst TG (ghoul didnt count). Can be good but not so good as immune to slow in GW.

My english was bad, but since I left EU for my own loc. server it become even more bad. Sorry for leaving You, EU :P