Thread: EXP in the Bg's

EXP in the Bg's

hell yea finally EXP in the Bg's and from the BG quests.

finally i get to skip alll the boring questing content of vanilla and BC (of course except the instances, i still need my gearz)
    And just focus on lvling through by owning scrub noobs.
    And by the time i hit 80 on my alts ill get to buy some hateful gear due to the massive honor ill have, sucks that the honor cap is 75,000 honor or something,last i recall,so i wont be able to buy a whole set of hateful...deadly by the time i hit 80.

anyone else excited about this feature?

Re: EXP in the Bg's

Pending....Is this really a good lvling way? or is it just a little boost of exp for lowbies. Or will they really put effort in this for a lvling process? Well shit if i can lvl there with x3 exp + 20% from new gear ima rip assholes open

Splitting twinks from the people who are just pvping while leveling is going to kill the Q times for people wanting to level through pvp.

No, it won't be any good.

Deleted

Not really that excited about it since twinks will disable the exp gain and be put up against others that have disabled it... so you will probably end up with no bg's, unless of course people suddenly actually start using this as a leveling method, things might be different in that case.

None the less, the next patch is really removing a lot of the leveling and increasing the speed by a lot which I, personally, find a sad thing.

Nah leveling has become boring process it lost it fun and challenge since pre-bc. If they really makes this a good lvling method im fucking hyped

15+ Year Old Account

ure not required to be lvl 80 to buy lvl 80 pvp gear.

u will be fine
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

I hope so, I really want to level my little mage, but I can't be arsed to go through Vanilla for the millionth time. I don't mind Outland that much, but vanilla is shit.
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

no one shall ever complain about twinks again and twinks will never worry about acidently lvling up while doing a daily

It will be interesting to see how it plays out. Right now low level BG's are pretty non existent unless you want to try to fight people who do nothing but twink out.

But, WAR does this already. You get EXP from killing other people and capturing objectives while in BG's, and they seem to flourish in terms of availability during the leveling process.

In my opinion I think that eventually people will be grinding 1-80 through BG's, might take a bit of time before you see it more regularly.

Who cares about WAR shit game btw blizz has been talking about exp in bgs since launch of bc

I'm gonna love to hear the QQ from twinks that forget to pay the 10g and then DING DING DING, level 20.

i'm super excited. but i just hope the XP gains aren't pitifully slow. that would be a bummer. also, getting to roll on greens/blues after a match? shit, that rules!

Deleted

Well, it will be a little bit slower than questing. And it depends on the fact if you are winning the battleground.

As more objectives your group gains, as more xp every single player will gain.

Very nice changes.

About the people qqing about possible higher wating queue delays:

Possibly for those who disable leveling, and who only play hardcore twinks. The main queues for the leveling players will stay fast to open, because when the pvp twinks get removed from the leveling battlegrounds, there will be lot more players to participate.

And.. well.. pvp twinks possibly have to wait a little bit longer until they met enough other pvp twinks. But hey, you will at last only face pvp twinks.. and isnt it that what you want? Hm?

Or not? :-*

^ hahahaha fuck twinks

i couldn't be much happier with the new BG changes :P

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by anyaka21
    I'm gonna love to hear the QQ from twinks that forget to pay the 10g and then DING DING DING, level 20.
    Exactly this, on Twilight's/Greek Hammer EU there seems to be tons of twinks running around. I forsee huge spam inc on trade channel, and YES, I'm gonna laugh my ass off seeing all those little twinks cry.

''FFS I JUST DINGED LVL 60 IN A BG ON MY 59 TWINK :S:S:S:S"

Hope this system will be worthwhile tho, like nearly as fast / just as fast as the ''normal'' leveling.

its not as good as going out questing, but a decent bonus.

Real shame they allow twinks to lock their xp bar though. real shame. Very sad state of affairs that....

It's a very nice change i reckon. Great for people who want to gain a few levels by pvp. It's also a very nice for twinks too. Now that I know how things are going to be I can finally go make one on my own.
    One good thing about music, when it crits you feel no pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam
    Splitting twinks from the people who are just pvping while leveling is going to kill the Q times for people wanting to level through pvp.

No, it won't be any good.
    Yup. It'll be nice for breaking up the low level grinding, but that's about it. People thinking this is going to be a viable way to level up and just skip vanilla WoW stuff are in for a rude awakening.

You're also going to be stuck competing with other people to accomplish the goals that give experience, since honor kills won't give experience, but flag caps and returns will and you're going to have EVERYONE trying to cap the flag and return the flag so they can get experience while pvp'ing.

It's a nice addition, but overall the experience gain is going to be very, very low.

Quote Originally Posted by chrizzle
    hell yea finally EXP in the Bg's and from the BG quests.

finally i get to skip alll the boring questing content of vanilla and BC (of course except the instances, i still need my gearz)
    And just focus on lvling through by owning scrub noobs.
    And by the time i hit 80 on my alts ill get to buy some hateful gear due to the massive honor ill have, sucks that the honor cap is 75,000 honor or something,last i recall,so i wont be able to buy a whole set of hateful...deadly by the time i hit 80.

anyone else excited about this feature?

You can still possibly make enough honor simply by hanging onto the marks until 80. If you focus on WSG/AB for the first 40 levels, it should work.

Abd to those that locking their exp will not eliminate twinks, it does. It puts them in their own list of those who don't want exp.

Quote Originally Posted by Drooid
    Yup. It'll be nice for breaking up the low level grinding, but that's about it.  People thinking this is going to be a viable way to level up and just skip vanilla WoW stuff are in for a rude awakening.

You're also going to be stuck competing with other people to accomplish the goals that give experience, since honor kills won't give experience, but flag caps and returns will and you're going to have EVERYONE trying to cap the flag and return the flag so they can get experience while pvp'ing.

It's a nice addition, but overall the experience gain is going to be very, very low.
    1) Flag caps will give the WHOLE team exp.
    2) in BG's like AB you actually get honor from having a base (you know how the counter goes up to 2k?)
    3) defending a base (in AB) will get you 50% more honor.... sooo

so IF its 1 honor point = 1exp point .. then winning an AB will give you 2000 honor/exp 

Also, this will be excellent for people not wanting to do the grind... since you can PVP while waiting for an Instance group to form 8)