Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Where are the warrior changes?

So yeah i know the patch notes just got announce but seriously.. Only one change for warriors so far?! I know i should wait til it actually gets put live but, If they have been working on all these pally changes already, WTF have they been doing for warriors?!

Re: Where are the warrior changes?

Im still crossing my fingers for them to fix TG.
    10% damage reduction is just no way to fix something.

I'm mainly talking about tanking, Warriors currently have thee worst health out of the 4 tank classes and yet they have done nothing about it. All of the tank classes have at least 2 Stamina multiplier talents/stances (DK's: Frost Pres, Veteran of the Third War, Pallys: Combat Expertise, Sacred Duty, Druids: Bear form nuff said)

Warriors have Vitality, which is only 6% stamina. Where are our 2 buffs?

Quote Originally Posted by Amelioo
    I'm mainly talking about tanking, Warriors currently have thee worst health out of the 4 tank classes and yet they have done nothing about it. All of the tank classes have at least 2 Stamina multiplier talents/stances (DK's: Frost Pres, Veteran of the Third War, Pallys: Combat Expertise, Sacred Duty, Druids: Bear form nuff said)

so what about that stat stick u get( some call it a gun)and u warriors get a higher base stam than pallies, u have to be pretty badly geared to have a prot pallie beat u in health equal gear a war will always have more hp than a pally

We never have a large list of changes in a patch
    A hero of war, yeah that's what I'll be. And when I come home, they'll be damn proud of me

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Amelioo

yeah warriors really suck. all they get is a gun with stam/strength/defense/avoidance/hit. Obviously youve done some research, as you know all stam talents, yet you fail to see that your own class has an extra stat itemslot? all pallies get is more BV (=guns strength), druids get more threat (=guns stength/hit/exp), DKs get either of them through their tanking relics. i dont see any avoidance or stam on our relics, yet i cba to do as much research as you did.

conclusion: your 2nd buff is in the slot next to your shield, buy some glasses if you didnt figure that out yet
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    The most nerfed class in WoW is <my class>. <my class> seems to get nerfed every damn patch, unlike those <other class> that get buffed and still want more!

Waaaaaaiiitt. So some people that dont know anything about warriors come into this thread and say the reason we have the lowest stam, worst mitigation, lowest single target tps, and lowest AoE tps is because we have a gun?

Its not like paladins, the other gimped tank as of right now got buffed or anything... oh wait.

Some of the issues they said/should address-

Lack of resource on dodge/parry, meaning as a warrior gets superior gear their threat suffers. It should also be mentioned that warriors are the only class that don't have this mechanic (I'm not including the 2 range per block from shield spec, as it's insignificant compared to other tanks versions)

The quality of life issue warriors have (along with druids) from constantly having to mash heroic strike (maul) every 1.5 seconds, along with their usual rotation.

The link between our threat and sword and board procs, leading to spikey threat.

Our lack of DPS compared to other tanks due to buffs like vigilance which means a % of our threat comes from another person instead of our own damage.

We'll see how the block buff pans out for warriors. Not entirely convinced it's gonna change how warriors pick up block gear.

Quote Originally Posted by electric8
    Waaaaaaiiitt. So some people that dont know anything about warriors come into this thread and say the reason we have the lowest stam, worst mitigation, lowest single target tps, and lowest AoE tps is because we have a gun?

Its not like paladins, the other gimped tank as of right now got buffed or anything... oh wait.
    ^ This is what I'm talking about. Tell me how a gun makes up with all of that.

We'll get more eventually, I'm pretty sure.

Quote Originally Posted by mechaguru
    Some of the issues they said/should address-

Lack of resource on dodge/parry, meaning as a warrior gets superior gear their threat suffers. It should also be mentioned that warriors are the only class that don't have this mechanic (I'm not including the 2 range per block from shield spec, as it's insignificant compared to other tanks versions)

The quality of life issue warriors have (along with druids) from constantly having to mash heroic strike (maul) every 1.5 seconds, along with their usual rotation.

The link between our threat and sword and board procs, leading to spikey threat.

Our lack of DPS compared to other tanks due to buffs like vigilance which means a % of our threat comes from another person instead of our own damage.

We'll see how the block buff pans out for warriors. Not entirely convinced it's gonna change how warriors pick up block gear.
    Only person in the entire thread who understands warrior tanking.
    I'm your maker, not thy saviour.

Was expecting more warrior changes. Hoping for a slam glyph

Quote Originally Posted by Hezar
    qq with us mages then, our list was pretty short too. we must be fucking fine then if we dont get nerfs nor buffs?
    I like you. You seem angry at EVERYTHING EVER... :

People seem to forget that PTR patch notes are in no way final

Quote Originally Posted by ahihud
    so what about that stat stick u get( some call it a gun)and u warriors get a higher base stam than pallies, u have to be pretty badly geared to have a prot pallie beat u in health equal gear a war will always have more hp than a pally
    There 2 stam inc > then stam on gun

your second buff is commanding shout.

Quote Originally Posted by Skutch
    your second buff is commanding shout.
    Yours is kings DUrrrrr don't be a rtard

As far as Warriors having less health than other tanks take a look at what they are doing to DKs in this upcoming patch, Lets just say our guild's DK MT is none too happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hezar
    is there some major issues about warrior tanking? or is just that you want your juggernaut and TG back as they were? exactly what is that you are so unhappy about? do tell please! also this is ptr patch notes, not complete patch notes, NOT BY A LONG SHOT!
    Compare warrior tanking efficiency and niches to that of every other class. There are about a million threads discussing it further, here isn't the time to enlighten you.

Meanwhile blizzard just gave paladins a cheat death/Auto last stand while ours has a longer cooldown ungylphed... Meanwhile they already have a shield wall that's equal to our's cooldown... After it's been gylphed (also after it's been glyphed ours mitigates 10% less).

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by electric8
    jesus christ that gave me a good laugh ^^