15+ Year Old Account

Algalon10 - Collapsing Stars

Dear community,

My guild is currently progressing on Algalon in 10-man. We just had our second hour today, and we seem to be handling everything pretty well, but we're having one problem atm:

Collapsing Stars.

I'd rather not get into the specifics, but I'm merely just looking for advice, to how you guys are handling them, as we only have an hour per week.

Right now we're doing the following:

Assigning one ranged DPS to bring them down timely, meaning when the raid is all healed up. But we seem to either get overrun with stars (i.e. 2 stars collapse at the same time) or killing too many, ultimately bringing too much raid dmg to outheal.

I'm looking for ANY kind of advice that can help us kill him next time in, i.e. how many stars are you killing before each Big Bang? Are you letting any stars collapse by themselves, etc. ANYTHING!?

As for healers, we've got 1 Holy Priest taking care of the raid, and 1 Restoration Shaman + Holy Paladin taking care of our tanks. Our DK dps are taunting the "boxes" (can't recall name) into the Black Holes. If that's to any use.

And no, we're not getting hit by Cosmic Smash.

Best regards
    Zumzar

ps. I won't be home this weekend, so I can't respond to anything before Sunday.

My Character: Zumzar
    My Guild: www.machinewow.dk - 3 days-a-week raiding guild - 2/7 on Mythic in Highmaul
    My YouTube Channel: www.YouTube.com/ZumzarWoW

Re: Algalon10 - Collapsing Stars

I'm interested in folks oppinions on algalon. My guild unlocked him last week, yet havn't had the chance to actually work on him!