Thread: New ghostwolf

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted

Re: New ghostwolf

Quote Originally Posted by Eyetotem
    Aurgrelle, I appreciate the time that you took to post a reply to my comment. I used a few extra minutes in my day to correct your grammar and spelling so that people who do not read retard could decypher it. The post Ghostcrawler was responding to was trying to say that he understands that the MIE would not be removed from you by shifting into ghostwolf however it would hinder your movement speed as Ghostwolf to the same speed as if you were running in caster form with no MIE.
    I'm really sorry to ask a silly question like this but would you mind telling what a MIE is?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac
    I'm really sorry to ask a silly question like this but would you mind telling what a MIE is?
    Movement Impairing Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmboski
    Oh my bad bro, i think you havent read the patch notes regarding the ability of turning off XP.
    And as far a twinks being bad at 80 pvp? I guess if Glad = bad, you might have a point.
    Soon as you turn it off for the 10 gold fee, you will ONLY BE MATCHED WITH OTHER PLAYERS WHO HAVE TURNED IT OFF.

Whats your point? I dont think its fun to own lesser geared people. Actually wtf am i talking about, lol, im resto. So again what is your point?
    I dunno but I am pretty sure people need to stop asking retarded questions about Ghost Wolf changes. when your in GW all slowing effects on you don't slow you past regular speed. end thread, and if someone else posts i hope you have a heart attack unless its to elaborate on what Ive stated.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground
    Movement Impairing Effect
    Thank you.

Whats your point? I dont think its fun to own lesser geared people. Actually wtf am i talking about, lol, im resto. So again what is your point?
    It is not fun to own less geared, it is fun on a point where you can try pvping with less burts abilities...it might suck, it might be cool.
    I know too many ppl who have 5 lvl 45-59 and just cba to level em, they have something to do when bored now, it cost 10 and you can choose for it, there is no downpoint too this what so ever...but i hope we wont be seeing 100000 ret palas and arms warrior...but more balanced classes so their is still a challenge.

But time can only tell.

I cannot wait for the qq to start.^^ The new GW will show everybody, how much of a snare Judgement of Justice is. And for my Shaman, which lately got to lev80, i`m really happy. At the moment chains of ice kills me everytime in BGs (may alsohave something to do with my Equip ;D).

they changed the discription in the newest patch notes.

Originally Posted by PTR Patch Notes
    Ghost Wolf now has a new effect - As a Ghost Wolf, the Shaman is less hindered by effects that would reduce movement speed.
    So now it is even MORE vague.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Eyetotem
    they changed the discription in the newest patch notes.

Originally Posted by PTR Patch Notes
    Ghost Wolf now has a new effect - As a Ghost Wolf, the Shaman is less hindered by effects that would reduce movement speed.
    So now it is even MORE vague.
    They won't be lowered below normal walk speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Miseration
    They won't be lowered below normal walk speed.
    God I hope not, after all the bitching and moaning looking for an answer to the intent of the New GW patch notes it made me feel like GC was reading this just trying to fan the QQ flames.