Thread: Prot PVP: LOL!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Prot PVP: LOL!

"First of all, don't QQ"

I'm not qq moron, I am a prot pally! Some of you guys really do have down syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by baele
    Have you ever even played prot pvp? The target you are healing almost always has sacred shield on, which means this hot will be on most of the time as well. Prot dps wasn't using pvp gear anyways, the good ones were using block gear. Prot healadins were using kings for the stamina bonus, now they get that plus sanctuary. As for Ardent defender it clearly states when you die you come back to life with a substantial amount of hit points. Whats not to understand? And so what Exorcism has a cast time? It's still a ranged attack that we didn't have before.

These are massive, massive buffs to an already decent spec.
    eeehhhm wrong i am using pvp only gear and it works, but with the reducing of shield of righteousness from 130% blockvalue to 100%... got 2 farm block gear -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Darksamurai
    Prot dps and Prot holy are freaks of WotLK imo and you could say it's creative thinking to come up with these specs but truthfully in no way should you be out performing pure dps classes or pure healing classes / specs in your hybrid state
    While this may be true in some situations, these situations are mostly PVP and not PVE. The only reason why prot is viable for pvp healing is because of extremely high survivability and almost 100% divine plea uptime in most cases. However, if you are getting beat by a prot pally dps in a raid or a prot pally healer, then you obviously do not know how to play your class because there is no way that a prot pally will out dps a pure dps class or out heal a healing class/spec in a raid situation.

"First of all, don't QQ"

I'm not qq moron, I am a prot pally! Some of you guys really do have down syndrome
    Not I sir. Don't stroke your e-peen too hard with your foolish posts. The patch hasn't even gone live yet so nobody knows exactly how good or bad the upcoming changes (which aren't even final yet) will be.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

Either your reading comprehension skills are non-existent or you simply didn't read my post. If you look at my post I stated "we auto-rez" and "I can't wait". Does that sound like crying to you? So why did you have to insult me and trash my thread with your nonsense?

Either your reading comprehension skills are non-existent or you simply didn't read my post. If you look at my post I stated "we auto-rez" and "I can't wait". Does that sound like crying to you? So why did you have to insult me and trash my thread with your nonsense?
    Once again,
    Quote Originally Posted by nwo
    Don't stroke your e-peen too hard with your foolish posts. The patch hasn't even gone live yet so nobody knows exactly how good or bad the upcoming changes (which aren't even final yet) will be.
    Remember that pallies (along with DKs) get nerfed in every patch. So, even if these changes come in effect, sooner or later, there will be nerfs in one form or another.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

Quote Originally Posted by SylNHK
    Good thing that I've been trying to get used to prot healing on my pally. Too bad it will probably end up getting nerfed :<
    Only time it should get nerfed is when the ALL ARENA BRACKETS are FLOODED with prot pally healers WORLDWIDE...

http://www.sk-gaming.com/arena/player/

Doesn't look like prot healers are common so its a crap spec right?

Unlike disco priests :P