Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: LOL @ the people that said spellsteal is fine the way it is

i have a solution...while a Loladin is HoF'd Sheep them? bam problem solved.
    Unfortunately, until the people at Blizzard take time to quit explaining why they are right and anyone who disagrees is wrong, they are not going to even hear everyone speaking out desperately trying to warn them the ship is sinking.
    the problems driving players from WoW aren't content or the age of the game, the problem is how the game experience and design philosophy are being undermined by Blizzard's hubris and greed.

Quote Originally Posted by Baygon
    need change on spellsteal because clearly using it on Mysmere would just give me the "ignorance" buff which i don't need.
    NO YOU'RE IGNORANT.

but seriously, do you have anything useful or slightly intelligent to say.
    ill settle for something that looks intelligent but isn't. you could use some long words?

you're a strange one. you insult me, and then say something similar to what i said earlier.

kay. continue to amuse me.

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

15+ Year Old Account

oh sorry bout earlier...just spent a good 30 mins reading 15 pages of you and the random abusing each other and gained nothing from it.

Spellsteal needs to be fixed it's current version is too rng based....mages are just full of too much rng and i'm sick of it...but it doesn't need to be as good as stealing the super awesome buffs either 100% of the time...it needs something in between.
    Unfortunately, until the people at Blizzard take time to quit explaining why they are right and anyone who disagrees is wrong, they are not going to even hear everyone speaking out desperately trying to warn them the ship is sinking.
    the problems driving players from WoW aren't content or the age of the game, the problem is how the game experience and design philosophy are being undermined by Blizzard's hubris and greed.

oh sorry bout earlier...just spent a good 30 mins reading 15 pages of you and the random abusing each other and gained nothing from it.

Spellsteal needs to be fixed it's current version is too rng based....mages are just full of too much rng and i'm sick of it...but it doesn't need to be as good as stealing the super awesome buffs either 100% of the time...it needs something in between.
    the random was being a dick about BG's in the arena forum. i had to.

a lot of the times in 3v3 you will be sapped and then dispelled by the priest (its always rmp...) losing all the filler buffs mages bitch about.
    if its not 3v3, sheeping and pre stealing all the filler buffs is also a good valid strat.

however, no matter what bliz implements, you will never get the buff you want without incredible luck if someone is willing to protect it by spamming buffs/hots (both mage and target will lose a lot of mana in the process)

unless its 100% chance to steal their most powerful buff (which would be hilariously op)
    there is no balanced solution, this game is rng.

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species

15+ Year Old Account

i'd rather keep Spellsteal as it is and Blizzard take away a huge chunk of Mages Rng from their normal dps...it's a pain in the ass and no class has it as bad as we do. needs to be fixed.

and in regards to you insulting the random. it takes 2 people to argue effectively.

i'd rather keep Spellsteal as it is and Blizzard take away a huge chunk of Mages Rng from their normal dps...it's a pain in the ass and no class has it as bad as we do. needs to be fixed.

and in regards to you insulting the random. it takes 2 people to argue effectively.
    the rng from a frost mage is pretty limited, you get icy veins, a pet with an activated nova, a nova, a stun that counts as a nova, and 50% crit on novas.

the only real rng you get from a frost mage is from standing still and spamming frost bolt for nova procs and fireballs etc. uninterrupted spell spam is pretty limited, due to need to sheep, cs, nova melee off your healer etc etc.

15+ Year Old Account

compared to Arcane and Fire frost has barely any Rng at all...i wasn't really directly talking about Frost RNG just mages in general. we do have it worst then alot of other classes

compared to Arcane and Fire frost has barely any Rng at all...i wasn't really directly talking about Frost RNG just mages in general. we do have it worst then alot of other classes
    unfortunately theres almost no way bliz can make those specs arena viable without retarded burst like arcane used to have, from barrage spam.

you just absolutely need the survivability and control from frost and always have.

fire is pretty fun to play sometimes which is sad

15+ Year Old Account

arcane just needs a tad more survivability to make it a little better and fire...needs several talents re-evaluated for pvp some easy changes come to mind, but blizzard is incredibly slow at mage changes for some reason. compared to several other classes who get needed changes quickly..

10+ Year Old Account

i have a perfect solution to the spell steal problems that will solve the problems for both mages AND retadins
    spellsteal>limited to buffs with 30 seconds or less left mana cost 15% of base mana, 3 sec CD
    cleanse> removes last added debuff first>8% base mana no CD

What if they're down to 20% health?

Myabe just reduce the manacost a lot. At the moment, you are more or less losing more than ylu are winning when using this.