Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Official arena vote 2s

Quote Originally Posted by Aureact
    2. They finally figured out that 2v2 is too dependant on what setup you meet. Basically you can have lost a match there as soon as the gates open and you see DK/Paladin, or whatever.
    and this is not in 3v3 in wich way???

in 2v2 you see more different kind of comps than in 3v3 i think thats shows that 2v2 is a bit more balanced than 3v3. or at least you have more options in 2v2

Blizzard couldn't balance it so they make it useless.
    Sounds like typical Blizzard.
    Hi

I'm sure blizz could balance for 2v2 if thats all there was, but trying to balance for 2s, 3s, 5s and BGS/World PVP makes it near impossible. 3s and 5s has always been the real arena brackets (and no, I don't have a 3s or 5s team, i play 2s as well), look at all the tournaments... its usually 3v3.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluetoez
    gtfo. If only idiots like you would get off these forums and stop flaming other people. Especially when your comment is completly wrong. As you may have noticed dk/paladin is no longer a Fotm setup.
    Whether he is flaming or not, its a hell of a lot better than spamming the forums with "gtfo" posts... His post actually has a point (whether you consider it valid or not), where as yours is just a waste of space.

Quote Originally Posted by axio
    Whether he is flaming or not, its a hell of a lot better than spamming the forums with "gtfo" posts... His post actually has a point (whether you consider it valid or not), where as yours is just a waste of space.
    His point is completly wrong, so his post is a waste of space.

Singular, as apposed to your posts, mostly stating the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by axio
    I guess since they are making leveling so easy now, if you really aren't happy about 3s because of RMP, go roll it yourself.
    and they are making the game much easier, so ppl can l2p

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Jutteri
    and they are making the game much easier, so ppl can l2p
    If it's easy, it doesn't mean it's easy to learn.

I accualy think this is the result of to much QQ.

People post links to sk-gaming saying "look X/Y is op balance or i quit" and 2vs2 is almost impossible to balance so blizzard thought "we can't remove 2vs2 so lets try remove the focus from 2vs2 and insted make more people play 3vs3 or 5vs5 because thouse bracets are alot easier to balance".

I don't mind these changed because i don't play 2vs2 but my arena mates (resto druid/dk) play on 2050 rating and do you know what they said?
    Oh well, lets focus on 3vs3 then ^^.

And thats what blizzard wanted to achive.

Edit: and i guese atleast 50% of all "gtfo" comments are from FotM people that play on 1500 rating and can't find a 3:d person because serious people don't wanna play with 12 year old kids that don't know how to act mature.

What am I wrong about exactly?

2v2 is exactly the same as before.
    You can still play it.
    You will still get points for it.
    You can still win/lose rating.
    You can still get achievements for it.

The only thing that has changed is that you can no longer rely completely on your setup to pave your way, if you want gear upgrades. You have to get into 3's or 5's where there is a slight hint of balance and a greater punishment of facerolling nutjobs (basically everyone whining about this change).

Blizzard does this out of two reasons:
    1. They want more activity in the other brackets - especially 5v5.
    2. They finally figured out that 2v2 is too dependant on what setup you meet. Basically you can have lost a match there as soon as the gates open and you see DK/Paladin, or whatever.

That's quite a lot of content you're missing out on.
    Playing WoW only for 2v2 gives a very limited view on what the rest of WoW is like. You should quit now and spare us further ignorant crying (:
    I couldn't say it better

2v2 is exactly the same as before.
    You can still play it.
    You will still get points for it.
    You can still win/lose rating.
    You can still get achievements for it.

The only thing that has changed is that you can no longer rely completely on your setup to pave your way, if you want gear upgrades. You have to get into 3's or 5's where there is a slight hint of balance and a greater punishment of facerolling nutjobs (basically everyone whining about this change).

Blizzard does this out of two reasons:
    1. They want more activity in the other brackets - especially 5v5.

Playing WoW only for 2v2 gives a very limited view on what the rest of WoW is like. You should quit now and spare us further ignorant crying (:
    So you are telling us what we should play huu ?
    I played ret rogue ret shammy ret priest ret dk holy dk and still managed to get to 2k2 i don't see were are those anticomps so dominant you are talking about .
    Of course there are comps that have the upper hand against you but it s the same in 3v3 i remember s3 when i was playing war ret sham then that was facerolling everytime we met a druid comp it was gg jump on the druid and 5sec after he was dead and his mates could do nothing about it and everytime we faced rmp we knew we had lost it was even more frustrating than 2s. And now you are complaining about 2s because it s about comps ? 3v3 isn't about comps ? played ret priest rogue this season and we could fight against almost eveything exept every team with a hunt . It was auto loose mode . I don't see 3v3 more balanced than 2s. All that blizz wants is to make us play 3v3 and 5v5 it s not about balance .I don t like 3v3 because finding 2 good mates is harder than finding 1 logging at the same time is another issue . I have been playing this game for 2 years and mainly for 2s . If you don t like 2s don t play them ...simple

you can still rely on your 3's comp to win for you. doh.

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

some people have jobs, go to school, and have lives.... not all of us can spend 20+ hours a week playing with "our" efriends... nadameen?

Quote Originally Posted by Vaju
    I only play wow becouse of 2v2 arena.

Seems like the end of the line...
    so do millions of players

Anyone in this thread that is for this change is an idiot. This is the worst change for pvp in this expansion. Removing 2v2 completly is just stupid. Theres no point in doing 2v2 anymore. Why?

You get to buy crap gear
    You get less points
    No one will ever queue anyway so you wont get past 100 rating.

Quote Originally Posted by Ave07
    Whats the point of 2s when its always a FotM bracket it has not been balanced for 6 seasons.
    So you are saying that RMP and 2x melee + healer teams aren't dominating the 3v3 bracet atm?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilian
    because i want to play with my friend and not with my friend + random ;s
    So you only have one friend?
    You are indeed a sad person.

Quote Originally Posted by Morene
    So you are telling us what we should play huu ?
    I played ret rogue ret shammy ret priest ret dk holy dk and still managed to get to 2k2 i don't see were are those anticomps so dominant you are talking about .
    Of course there are comps that have the upper hand against you but it s the same in 3v3 i remember s3 when i was playing war ret sham then that was facerolling everytime we met a druid comp it was gg jump on the druid and 5sec after he was dead and his mates could do nothing about it and everytime we faced rmp we knew we had lost it was even more frustrating than 2s. And now you are complaining about 2s because it s about comps ? 3v3 isn't about comps ? played ret priest rogue this season and we could fight against almost eveything exept every team with a hunt . It was auto loose mode . I don't see 3v3 more balanced than 2s. All that blizz wants is to make us play 3v3 and 5v5 it s not about balance .I don t like 3v3 because finding 2 good mates is harder than finding 1 logging at the same time is another issue . I have been playing this game for 2 years and mainly for 2s . If you don t like 2s don t play them ...simple
    Yes, it can happen in 3's too. However, it is not nearly as frequent an issue as in 2v2.
    In 3v3 you often have some time to respond and the ability to survive, since most people running 2v2 as double DPS, can now have a healer with them in 3's.

3v3 offers a larger variety in tactics and gameplay, whereas 2v2 is just plain and simple "do this, and do that, if it procs we win".

People who say "I only play wow for 2v2, I'm gonna quit now!", are not only acting like spoiled kids threatening with running away from home because things didn't go as planned, no, they're also crying about WoW PvP as a whole, despite their obvious limited and fragmented PvP experience which is 2v2. There's a lot more to WoW than 2v2, and it pisses me off when people don't know what they're talking about and jump on the QQ-ing bandwagon to feel important by trying to change things with senseless group-protesting ("go sign my wow forum thread plz").

I know, it's human to reject changes, but whether you want it or not, absolutely nothing has changed about 2v2 and you can still spend all your time in WoW on it - if that's what you wish. As I said before, the only thing that has changed is: Rerolling the current flavour of the month won't bring you epic shoulders to flex outside Orgrimmar bank no more.

Yes, it can happen in 3's too. However, it is not nearly as frequent an issue as in 2v2.
    In 3v3 you often have some time to respond and the ability to survive, since most people running 2v2 as double DPS, can now have a healer with them in 3's.

3v3 offers a larger variety in tactics and gameplay, whereas 2v2 is just plain and simple "do this, and do that, if it procs we win".

People who say "I only play wow for 2v2, I'm gonna quit now!", are not only acting like spoiled kids threatening with running away from home because things didn't go as planned, no, they're also crying about WoW PvP as a whole, despite their obvious limited and fragmented PvP experience which is 2v2. There's a lot more to WoW than 2v2, and it pisses me off when people don't know what they're talking about and jump on the QQ-ing bandwagon to feel important by trying to change things with senseless group-protesting ("go sign my wow forum thread plz").

I know, it's human to reject changes, but whether you want it or not, absolutely nothing has changed about 2v2 and you can still spend all your time in WoW on it - if that's what you wish. As I said before, the only thing that has changed is: Rerolling the current flavour of the month won't bring you epic shoulders to flex outside Orgrimmar bank no more.
    Shutup and get off these forums, no one wants your opinion. Your the one thats QQing and your the one thats being a retard. A huge amount has changed with the new changes, but i suppose you wouldn't know as your too thick in the head.

Shutup and get off these forums, no one wants your opinion. Your the one thats QQing and your the one thats being a retard. A huge amount has changed with the new changes, but i suppose you wouldn't know as your too thick in the head.
    My opinion is just as valid as yours, this is a public forum. I'm sorry, but telling anyone who disagree with you to shutup is very juvenile.

And why am I thickheaded? I've asked you like three times now why my point is invalid, yet your only responses have been either ignoring it, writing "gtfo" or "stfu", or some other random insult.
    Seems to me like you're jsut being stubborn and refuse to face the reality: Nothing has changed besides that you need to be a little more active in 3's or 5's to get the latest gear available.