Food for thought.

FURY DPS AND UNDERSTANDING THE MECHANICS

I am new here and i am a lil confused about a few things. I dont usually go on fourms or anything so please don't beat me to a pulp for these comment / Questions.

SOME OF THE THINGS IM PUTTING UP MAY BE ME ASKING TO MUCH AND I UNDERSTAND BUT SOMETHING ABOUT MY CLASS I DONT, ITS ALL I PLAY AND I BEEN PLAYING IT FOR 4 1/2 YEARS NOW.(Have always been Fury btw)

1. Unending Fury and Titans Grip, 10% on both? Negate 1 full talent, why not makes Titans Grip like a 5% decrease. Really i would rather the hit debuff now kuz this is why fury dps is in the crap can.? or make unending fury a Strength increase/ AP increase like old rampage.
    2. Tier 8 2 piece, Why does it say 150% haste... And when it procs i get 150 haste, not a percent.
    3. This is more of something that poped in my head and i can understand why Bloodsurge is at 20% proc kuz of a mass rage drain, just throwin it out there that i wouldn't mind seeing it a lil higher kuz there has been times where it only procs 10- 15 times on 1 boss fight.

Like i said before theses are just things i do not understand and am trying to get a grip on it. Please help me understand.

Re: Food for thought.

Your psi and food limits have just been removed.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

What's there to understand? You just found some problems plaguing fury warriors everywhere.

1. It's been brought up. Negate the damage bonus of a 5 point talent with a 1 point talent. An entire tree centered around one skill, TG, only to have ALL damage reduced. It's a problem only solved with high end gear.

2. Tooltip error, meh.

3. Too much RNG involved. Basing a Bloodsurge proc off a BT crit was better for a rotation. Now, you can never tell when it'll proc. Just keep WW & BT on CD, then use Slam!

1. TG 10% penality affects rage generation, thats one thing that is not negated by the 5 point talent.

2. I heard (a while back) the 150% haste rating should be fixed in 3.2

3. Slam is very RNG, I've had it proc 8 times in 8 seconds yesterday, that sucked. Wish it would stack with itself so we can spam it when that occurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Haseo
    1. TG 10% penality affects rage generation, thats one thing that is not negated by the 5 point talent.

I still dont understand why it is that its such a high 10% on Full damage. I know it happened a while ago, but i do know that it is really retarted. Guess its a lil nerd rage lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray
    Your psi and food limits have just been removed.
    blacksheepwall anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenarius
    You sir, is a retard.