Deleted

Crusader strike secondary effect

How about if they give crusader strike it's old effect back to refresh debuffs/stacks on the target.

-> seal of corruption -> get 5 stacks up (for 33% extra damage)
    -> switch to seal of command (assuming the damage % stacks)
    CS keeps refreshing the 5 stacks and thus the extra 33%

The only downside to this is on fights with a lot of movement. The switching can be tedious.
    Also, having SoC up will remove the "crits deal 200% damage" that's linked to seal of corruption.

Anybody got another suggestion?

Re: Crusader strike secondary effect

Think its fine as it might be at 3.2

Quote Originally Posted by Svenskpally
    Think its fine as it might be at 3.2
    It would be nice if it at least did something, as it's incredibly lackluster for a 41-point Talent. Even a debuff on the target that would state 'lolpaladin is trying to kill you' would make a lot of people's days.

15+ Year Old Account

i dont think its fine as it is.

the refresh is a viable option, but a bit bland. But Blizzard likes bland fixes so it has a good chance of happening. it is usable in pve and pvp

for pvp, something like CS stacks a speed debuff. each application adds 10%, max 3 stacks.

for pve, increased holy dmg taken.

on a side note, can Vengeance tick crit?

Quote Originally Posted by CookieEater
    It would be nice if it at least did something, as it's incredibly lackluster for a 41-point Talent. Even a debuff on the target that would state 'lolpaladin is trying to kill you' would make a lot of people's days.
    Yeah, at least something would be nice.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

I'm assuming that when they said Vindication will cause an attack power debuff, it means "the stat that the class does damage with" debuff. I don't see how it would make any sense to try and reduce a casters AP, know what I'm sayin? It'll probably include SP as well as AP.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsylton
    I'm assuming that when they said Vindication will cause an attack power debuff, it means "the stat that the class does damage with" debuff. I don't see how it would make any sense to try and reduce a casters AP, know what I'm sayin? It'll probably include SP as well as AP.
    Most likely not, because Demoralizing Shout does not. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsylton
    Its attack power only. They don't want melee classes "overpowering" casters anymore.
    We are warriors, born from the light
    An army for freedom, defenders of life
    Warriors, euphoria will rise
    Returning from darkness we bury all lies

Quote Originally Posted by Fortehwin

... thus giving every melee-swing an additional 69% Weapon-Damage as Holy? Are you out of your mind?

15+ Year Old Account

I know it would be OP, but having CS stack a damage-taken-increased debuff would be nice... stacks up to 10 times as a Magic effect (maybe?) increasing Holy damage taken by 1/2/...9/10%.

Crusader Strike should have a 15% chance to summon a kitten to cuddle the enemy to death.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortehwin
    How about if they give crusader strike it's old effect back to refresh debuffs/stacks on the target.

The only downside to this is on fights with a lot of movement. The switching can be tedious.
    Also, having SoC up will remove the "crits deal 200% damage" that's linked to seal of corruption.

Anybody got another suggestion?
    Only problem with this idea is judging a second seal on a target removes the judgment effect of the first.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjarobot44
    Only problem with this idea is judging a second seal on a target removes the judgment effect of the first.
    play pre wrath? judge crusader (inc. holy damage taken) then judge righteousness / command/blood

it left the crusader debuff because righteousness/command/blood only did damage not make a new debuff

Quote Originally Posted by Zhalseran
    Crusader Strike should have a 15% chance to summon a kitten to cuddle the enemy to death.
    DOES WANT
    I stream many games! WoW, SC2, TF2, old SNES games and mods, and many more! Find my stream here! I also upload many of my stream VODs and many offline recordings (usually of SC2 casts) to my YouTube, found here!. Follow, subscribe, and thanks!