Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

bye bye twinks...and I love it!

I just had to make this post,I was so happy when I read that pvp will give some xp
    I'm a guy that plays alot of bg's while lvling.But twinks kept on ruining it for me,I got in a arguement with them all the time and now finally it's over.
    What's more noobisch than putting time and 500g in a char to 2 shot low lvl crap geared other players,every noob can do that.Now they will have to prove it at lvl 80 pvp,and most guys I know with twinks suck at pvp on the end lvl so that's why they made their twink.I just wanted to say how happy I am and laugh at you guys for waisting all that gold.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you got what you deserved twinks

P.S. you can say what you want I wont be reading comments anyway
    and check post below
    and I was like,arthas...if you don't stop killing ppl I'll kick you in da nouts

Re: bye bye twinks...and I love it!

and than I stopped laughing when I read that if you don't want it you don't have to,crap I should read better next time XD
    but we wont have to face NOOB twinks anymore anyway,screw you now you can't 1-shot anymore so go cry me a fucking river
    and I was like,arthas...if you don't stop killing ppl I'll kick you in da nouts

Jokes on you, you can turn the XP off.

Quote Originally Posted by syko3599
    ^
    L2P or GTFO
    - Gear isn't free, earn it
    - I also have opinions regarding this game, you're not special
    - LFG Heroics.

yeah. that's kind of embarrassing. If it makes you feel any better, the people who have exp turned off and the people who have it turned on are now in 2 seperate brackets.

Fail

/thread

actually... twinking now will be fun, because instead of having a team of level 10-15 players that have no clue what to do and geared from level 2 wolves .... i'll have a full team of players that can actually do something in the BG.

Thanks blizzard 8)

Nice try xyGotN but you pretty much owned yourself there. Read patch notes next time you try to be clever.

His stupid post is factually incorrect, but he's still right. Twinks won't be able to fight non-twinks if they don't want to gain XP, so everyone wins. Calm down.

I Hope all you twinks enjoy your long BG Queues

i cant tell if the op is the most fail post ive ever read or so fail its win

Quote Originally Posted by xyGotN
    I just had to make this post,I was so happy when I read that pvp will give some xp
    I'm a guy that plays alot of bg's while lvling.But twinks kept on ruining it for me,I got in a arguement with them all the time and now finally it's over.
    What's more noobisch than putting time and 500g in a char to 2 shot low lvl crap geared other players,every noob can do that.Now they will have to prove it at lvl 80 pvp,and most guys I know with twinks suck at pvp on the end lvl so that's why they made their twink.I just wanted to say how happy I am and laugh at you guys for waisting all that gold.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you got what you deserved twinks

P.S. you can say what you want I wont be reading comments anyway
    and check post below
    You fail so much you win the stupidity badge of honor.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorefiend
    WRONG.

The noob twinks lose. They're only there to gank lower levels than them because they fail at end-game pvp. It's a fact of the matter.
    I think this is a broad generalization of twinks.... :|

I'm so happy about this change, I really really am. I'd happily take t8.5 being given away for free on vendors if it meant this pvp change happened. The very concept of them is to ruin fun for others to make their fun better. I predict at least a 75% fall in the twink population as most of them realise they might as well attempt to get imba at 80 now.

Quote Originally Posted by syko3599
    OP is epic fail.
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

I actually think this change will generate a rather dissapointing side effect....

level X0's entering BG's and complaining they are getting one shot by level X9's ...

I can see it now, in the future:

Players entering a battleground are granted bracket maximum level. This includes health, mana and talent points. You can set your Battleground Talents prior to entering a battleground at any Battlemaster.

I doubt any serious twink hate this change. To date I haven't met a twink who twinked for the sake of one-shotting non-twink, and neither do I. The low-lvl BGs (19 and 29) at which most people tend to twink is filled with other twinks. Non-twinks avoid them because they get killed. This patch changes practically nothing for twinks, but it lets other people enjoy BGs at low lvl.

Deleted

what kind of fail thread is this??

First: Read the patchnotes properly before you cheer...makes you look less noob

Second: If you are leveling a new toon what the fuck are you doing in BG's, instead of questing and doing instances!!

ONE of the main reason that peoples create twinks because they are bored, have too much gold and want to do funny shit...so we invest between 1k-2k gold in an twink and have some fun in bg's!!

TBH I had a twink rogue and every time I was in an bg I saw low lvl people doing pvp...I mean wth?

grts
    Deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Crune
    I actually think this change will generate a rather dissapointing side effect....

level X0's entering BG's and complaining they are getting one shot by level X9's ...

I can see it now, in the future:

Players entering a battleground are granted bracket maximum level. This includes health, mana and talent points. You can set your Battleground Talents prior to entering a battleground at any Battlemaster.
    Well, at least that would get rid of the level X9's getting all spastic and saying "ZOMG, GO LEVEL U NUB LULULULOL!". Nothing worse than leveling an alt, wanting to take a break doing some BG and being attacked by all of the whiny ass X9's.
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlywish
    what kind of fail thread is this??

First: Read the patchnotes properly before you cheer...makes you look less noob

Second: If you are leveling a new toon what the fuck are you doing in BG's, instead of questing and doing instances!!

ONE of the main reason that peoples create twinks because they are bored, have too much gold and want to do funny shit...so we invest between 1k-2k gold in an twink and have some fun in bg's!!

TBH I had a twink rogue and every time I was in an bg I saw low lvl people doing pvp...I mean wth?

grts
    Deadly.
    i agree with your points, but i think you are being a little bit too blunt.

level 10's have as much right to be in the battle ground as a level 19....

but they don't have the right to complain when that level 19 one shots them... or their team loses because the team is full of level 10's and their opponents are level 19.

That being said, returning to the fact that this is a War scenario, its not unheard of that in times of need, armies have recruited "young" men to fight for them....

so i will gladly have a level 10 on my team, if it means my queue time will be short.

Quote Originally Posted by Kentukyfried
    Well, at least that would get rid of the level X9's getting all spastic and saying "ZOMG, GO LEVEL U NUB LULULULOL!". Nothing worse than leveling an alt, wanting to take a break doing some BG and being attacked by all of the whiny ass X9's.
    ;D