Leveling Warrior

Hey guys, im sure this topic has been covered a hundred times but can someone link me to a warrior leveling thread, site, or something? im starting a warrior fresh and want general information and all that

Re: Leveling Warrior

You are going to have about equal amount of people to LV in each of the specs. I tired all 3 and protection is best to lv. Reasons:

1) No down time. You will very rarely have to take food breaks for HP

2) Take on several mobs at once even when they are 3 to 5 lvs higher than you. Forget doing that on arms or
    fury.

3) You will almost never die. I think I only died 2 times all the way to lv 69 where I am at now.

People are going to tell you things like prot DPS sucks and Arms is better for PvP among more garbage. Again, for leveling protection is best. Plus since you can tank, you will get asked to join more raids or instances.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazinger
    You are going to have about equal amount of people to LV in each of the specs. I tired all 3 and protection is best to lv. Reasons:

1) No down time. You will very rarely have to take food breaks for HP

2) Take on several mobs at once even when they are 3 to 5 lvs higher than you. Forget doing that on arms or
    fury.

3) You will almost never die. I think I only died 2 times all the way to lv 69 where I am at now.

People are going to tell you things like prot DPS sucks and Arms is better for PvP among more garbage. Again, for leveling protection is best. Plus since you can tank, you will get asked to join more raids or instances.
    Mostly true.

Arms is best until about 40 IIRC, when you get shield slam and some decent shields/one-handers for which makes prot worthwhile. Other points are:
    1) First aid and cooking are your friends, get them as high as you can, as soon as you can. Even with the little downtime as prot, they help.

2) Heirloom gear is -wonderous-. get it, use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ageto68
    Hey guys, im sure this topic has been covered a hundred times but can someone link me to a warrior leveling thread, site, or something? im starting a warrior fresh and want general information and all that
    Arms 1 - 39.

Protection / Arms 40 - 59

Arms / Prot 60 - 69

Fury / Prot 70 - 79

Fury / Prot - 80.

I bought Dual spec at 40 and used Prot as an off-spec just for tanking instances and soloing group quests from 59 onwards.

I honestly felt that as the talents develop Fury gets alot better in northrend thanks to all the self healing. Personally think this is the best way to level so have fun

**note** if you dont have dual spec the first listed of the 2 specs is what id suggest you use for the level range.

My Awesome Sig Made By Shyama - Thank You!

15+ Year Old Account

I'd not like to say that fury/prot is best 70-80, I leveled as Arms right when WotLk hit, before the buffs, and it was ezmode and fun as hell.
    Pull a bunch of mobs, pop Sweeping Strikes and Bladestorm and watch them all go down!